Magzter considers the protection of your personal information a top priority. Our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information collected from you is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
- 1. We are responsible only for the personal information under our control. But if the content provided by our service has content or web links that lead to illegal or adult oriented information, we are not by any litigation responsible for it as we do not control or monitor the content or the privacy practices of magazines and other websites.
- 2. While requesting or publishing content through Magzter, you will be requested to authenticate details about your name, email address etc. Of course, you have the freedom to select your user name and choose to disclose or not disclose optional information about you.
- 3. While making a purchase, Magzter will ask you for more information to complete the process and this information will be stored in your account until you seek our help to remove them. Other information may include email addresses, passwords, billing addresses, subscription details, personal information etc.
- 4. Magzter holds the right to store information regarding your usage of the service and may share these with third parties including publishers.
- 5. Your user account is protected by a password selected by you.
- 6. We will disclose your personal information, only with your consent and not otherwise, unless demanded by law.
- 7. We collect personal information by fair and lawful means. And such collected information serves only limited purposes, like meeting the demands of Magzter's user profile as set out in our company policy.
- 8. We protect your personal information by security safeguards depending on the sensitivity of the information collected. Financial data or billing information is treated with ultimate concern and security.