Magzter considers the protection of your personal information a top priority. Our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information collected from you is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
- 1. We are responsible only for the personal information under our control. But if the content provided by our service has content or web links that lead to illegal or adult oriented information, we are not by any litigation responsible for it as we do not control or monitor the content or the privacy practices of magazines and other websites.
- 2. While requesting or publishing content through Magzter, you will be requested to authenticate details about your name, email address etc. Of course, you have the freedom to select your user name and choose to disclose or not disclose optional information about you.
- 3. While making a purchase, Magzter will ask you for more information to complete the process and this information will be stored in your account until you seek our help to remove them. Other information may include email addresses, passwords, billing addresses, subscription details, personal information etc.
- 4. Magzter holds the right to store information regarding your usage of the service and may share these with third parties including publishers.
- 5. You must be at least 13 years old to have our permission to use this Site. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, you can use this service only in conjunction with your parent’s or guardian’s permission.
- 7. Information we gather on our website is stored within Magzter-controlled databases (or databases hosted on our behalf) on servers maintained in protected environments. Any credit card information you provide us is secured for transmission over the Internet using industry-standard secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption. However, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers or databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. In the unlikely event that we believe the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
- 8. Your user account is protected by a password selected by you.
- 9. We will disclose your personal information, only with your consent and not otherwise, unless demanded by law.
- 10. We collect personal information by fair and lawful means. And such collected information serves only limited purposes, like meeting the demands of Magzter's user profile as set out in our company policy.
- 11. We protect your personal information by security safeguards depending on the sensitivity of the information collected. Financial data or billing information is treated with ultimate concern and security.