August Man SG Magazine - Issue 166
August Man SG Magazine - Issue 166
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read August Man SG along with 8,500+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to August Man SG
1 Year $14.99
In this issue
A lethal pandemic and global economic insecurity have thrown democratic systems off kilter. We got to talk about the role of comics in social commentary with Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige, speaking to us before the debut of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. We discussed politics with Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan as well. But why listen to “celebrities in ivory towers”? We spoke to man in the street types too - National MMA fighter and school teacher Don Eu. Check out our luxury street style spread as well as our Journey Through Time watch special shot on the Orient Express as well as our pre-Watches & Wonders reportage. All these, and more, in Issue 166 of AUGUSTMAN Singapore.
Cultural Exchange: Kai X Gucci Collection
Kai from EXO is the first Korean celebrity to have his own exclusive collection with Gucci.
Orange Is The New Black
With the new Big Bang Tourbillon Automatic Orange Sapphire, Hublot has once again achieved a world first by adding a completely new colour to its palette of through-tinted sapphires
The new BMW 4 Series Convertible raises the stakes in open top motoring
Joining the Hermès masculine universe, the Maison’s perfumer Christine Nagel takes inspiration from artistic director Véronique Nichanian in creating the brand’s latest fragrance
No Monkey Business
Samuel Ng, brand ambassador for Monkey Shoulder tells us why whisky-based cocktails don’t have to be complicated
Anthony Mackie And Sebastian Stan Define Patriotism, Courage And Masculinity
Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan define patriotism, courage and masculinity in an age of tempestuous democratic politics and wokeness with their characters in Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Could A Fashion Czar Be The Answer To Ethical Fashion?
Designers, academics and journalists are urging the Biden’s new administration to appoint a fashion czar to advocate sustainable and humane practices in the industry. Could such a czar bring about change?
The Big Hustle
While people have been small side hustles for additional income, these “sportsmen” have taken the long con to the next level
Warrior & Poet - Don Eu
Teacher, Fight Team Captain and wrestler, possessed of Braun and brain, Don Eu is a template of positive masculinity that an August Man should aspire to
No Stumbling Block
From prata shop ideas to a $51 million backed accelerator, Ryan Chew, co-founder of Tribe is helping solve global issues one blockchain at a time
August Man SG Magazine Description:
Publisher: Burda Singapore Pte Ltd
August Man SG Magazine is the go-to magazine for the discerning Singaporean man. With its focus on fashion, luxury, lifestyle, and culture, August Man is the ultimate guide to living the best life possible.
August Man SG is known for its high-quality photography, informative articles, and exclusive interviews with celebrities, business leaders, and socialites. The magazine covers a wide range of topics, including:
* Fashion: August Man SG showcases the latest fashion trends from the world's top designers, as well as the best places to shop for luxury goods in Singapore.
* Grooming: The magazine covers the latest grooming trends, from skincare and haircare to fragrance and shaving. August Man also reviews the best grooming products and services in Singapore.
* Watches and jewelry: August Man SG is your go-to source for all things horological and jewelry-related. The magazine also covers the latest watch and jewelry trends and product releases.
* Travel: August Man SG inspires you to travel to the best places in the world, with in-depth travel guides and reviews of hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
* Food and drink: August Man SG reviews the best restaurants and bars in Singapore, and shares recipes and tips for cooking and entertaining at home.
* Lifestyle: The magazine covers a wide range of lifestyle topics, from fitness and wellness to home décor and technology.
* Culture: August Man SG keeps you up-to-date on the latest cultural events and happenings in Singapore, from art exhibitions to concerts to theater productions.
If you are a man who wants to stay ahead of the curve and live the best life possible, then August Man SG is the magazine for you. With its informative articles, stylish photography, and exclusive interviews, August Man is the ultimate guide to living a life of luxury and sophistication.
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only