The award-winning hotel Four Points by Sheraton, Nairobi Airport share with TRUE LOVE their outdoor catering services recipes for corporate and leisure lovers who would love to experience their dining offsite.
• 150 g Beef mince
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp cumin powder
• 1/2 tsp chopped Onion
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• 1/2bunch phaniya
• A pinch pilau masala
• 3 tbsp and 500 ml oil for deep frying
• 5 samosa Sheets
1. Take the beef mince and marinate with some oil, cumin powder, salt, pepper, coriander, and pilau masala.
2. Heat 3tbsp oil in a pan and cook the chopped onions, add the beef mince and cook until well done.
3. Cool the mixture.
4. Take the readymade samosa sheets and fill them with the mixture and fold the pastry into triangular shapes.
5. Seal all the sides nicely. Keep refrigerated for 15 minutes.
1. 250 g beef Fillet Steak
2. 1/2 tsp salt
3. 1 Tsp garlic
4. 1 tsp ginger
5. 1/2 tsp Pepper
6. 3 bunches shredded Sukumawiki
7. 1/2 Onion
8. 100 g maizemeal
9. 100 g kachumbari (tomatoes, onion, coriander, olive oil, and salt)
10. 1 green chili
1. Marinate a fillet steak with salt, pepper, garlic, and ginger.
2. Make some ugali and roll them neatly into cylindrical shapes and set aside.
3. Heat the charcoal grill to a high flame and using a cloth soaked with some butter and oil mix, oil the grill. Put the meat on the grill and leave for about a minute. Turn and baste with butter and oil mix. Seal the meat from all the sides and rest for about three minutes off the flame.
4. Slice the meat into thin slices and bring back to the flame and cook as per your liking for doneness. (Rare 2 Minutes, Medium for about 5 minutes and well done for 8 minutes)
5. Saute the Sukuma with some onions.
6. In a bowl, toss the Kachumabari ingredients with some salt and olive oil.
Continue reading your story on the app
Continue reading your story in the magazine
Known for their pleasant voices and eloquent English, Cate Sidede, Terry Muikamba and Anne Mwaura open up about life on air, their personal struggles and why they love radio.
WHY SO INSECURE?
Creating false realities inside your head based on assumptions is highly likely in any relationship. PRISCILLA WAIRIMU says acknowledging this is a problem is the first step in the right direction.
Are you in a long-distance relationship? Are you tired of hearing all the messages of doom from people who swear your relationship is bound to fail? ALISON SIFUMA shows you how to foster your connection despite the space between.
THE BEAT KILLER
Amos Njenga Chege aka Magix Enga, on producing, forgiving Harmonize for sampling his beats and finally getting into singing.
THE ANTI-SOCIAL STORY TELLER
Muigai Mwangi aka Ndugu Abisai, 30 loves the art of storytelling. He speaks on his love for chai, his biggest fear as a writer and the Soap opera he is currently writing.
The Making Of A Popstar
Her first EP (Extended Play Record) is ruling the airwaves and Tanasha Donna wants you to know that despite her heartbreak and being a new mom she is on her way to superstardom.
IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP FUN?
A relationship can sometimes feel boring. This is a phase that comes and goes. However there are certain circumstances where feelings of relationship boredom are not a phase but are permanent.
MANAGING YOUR ANXIETY
Anxiety is like a toddler, it never stops talking, tells you constantly that it wants its own way, and keeps you up when you are trying to sleep.
No indoor plans for the Easter Holiday? MERCY RAPHA shows you how to make indoor camping a forever memory for your kids.
6 FUN HOUSE-BOUND ACTIVITIES
Stuck with the kids at home this lockdown season? MERCY RAPHA gives you fun activities to turn boredom into bonding time.