Facebook Pixel Drone Attack Injures Man at Israel Airport | The New Indian Express Sambalpur - newspaper - Read this story on Magzter.com
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD

Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD

Get unlimited access to 10,000+ magazines, newspapers and Premium stories for just

$149.99
$74.99/Year

Try GOLD - Free

Drone Attack Injures Man at Israel Airport

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

|

September 08, 2025

A drone launched from Yemen injured a man when it fell on Ramon airport in southern Israel on Sunday, Israel's Magen David Adom emergency service said.

"Paramedics are providing medical treatment...to a 63-year-old male in mild condition, fully conscious, with shrapnel injuries to his limbs," the service said in a statement.

A spokesperson for Israel's airports authority said the drone "hit the arrivals hall" and that operations at Ramon airport had been halted.

MORE STORIES FROM The New Indian Express Sambalpur

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

Modi elevating country's image, interests: Pawar

AMID talks of the NCPs’ merger, Sharad Pawar on Wednesday praised Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying that he is working to protect the country’s image.

time to read

1 min

May 21, 2026

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

J&K names school after Pahalgam ponywallah who took on terrorist

A year after the Pahalgam terror attack claimed 26 lives, the Jammu and Kashmir government has named a school in Anantnag district after Adil Hussain Shah, the ponywallah who was killed by terrorists.

time to read

1 mins

May 21, 2026

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

10K rescued on landslide-hit Kedarnath route

Joint teams of the State Disaster Response Force (SDRF) and the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) rescued over 10,000 stranded pilgrims after a massive landslide blocked the crucial Kedarnath Yatra route on Tuesday night.

time to read

1 min

May 21, 2026

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

Dalit Cong leaders knock on Mayawati door, get notice

TWO senior Dalit leaders of the Congress party were served show-cause notices by the UP Congress Committee (UPCC) after they allegedly led a delegation of several Dalit leaders of the party to BSP chief Mayawati’s Lucknow residence on Tuesday evening.

time to read

1 min

May 21, 2026

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

BJP eyes elusive victory in Falta bypoll today, Left hopes to regain lost space

RE-POLLING in the high-voltage Falta assembly constituency under the Diamond Harbour Lok Sabha in South 24 Parganas district of West Bengal is set to take place on Thursday amid tight security arrangements.

time to read

1 mins

May 21, 2026

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

India, eastern neighbours start military exercise

A two-week military exercise involving 13 countries began at the Umroi Military Station in Meghalaya on Wednesday.

time to read

1 min

May 21, 2026

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

New rules soon to speed up Metrino pod systems in major cities: Gadkari

AS existing regulations don’t support the implementation of automated driverless electric “Pods”, the Centre is planning to amend existing rules and frame new standards to speed up the introduction of the innovative urban transport system.

time to read

1 mins

May 21, 2026

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

Banks can block financed phones for default: RBI

BANKS may be allowed to block phones and disable other electronic devices bought on loan, in case the borrower defaults, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said in its second draft guidelines on loan recovery, released on Wednesday.

time to read

1 min

May 21, 2026

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

India, S Korea firm up defence cyber safety ties

INDIA and South Korea on Wednesday moved to widen defence cooperation into emerging technology and joint production, with New Delhi and Seoul looking to build on the K-9 Vajra artillery programme model in other defence sectors amid growing regional security tensions.

time to read

1 mins

May 21, 2026

The New Indian Express Sambalpur

Bagan among seven ISL clubs to be denied AIFF license

THE All India Football Federation (AIFF) rejected the applications of Kerala Blasters, Chennaiyin FC and defending ISL champions Mohun Bagan Super Giant when they announced the licensing for 2025-27 season.

time to read

1 min

May 21, 2026

Listen

Translate

Share

-
+

Change font size