Try GOLD - Free
Punjab Man Held For Sharing Sensitive Info With Pak's ISI
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
|June 04, 2025
A man was arrested from Tarn Taran district of Punjab for allegedly sharing classified information concerning troop deployment, strategic locations, and army movements during Operation Sindoor with Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Punjab director general of police (DGP) Gaurav Yadav said on Tuesday.
NEW DELHI: India's targeting of locations within Pakistan during the four days of military clashes last month was more extensive than was previously known, with a Pakistan government document acknowledging that Indian drones struck locations ranging from Peshawar in the northwest to Hyderabad in the south.
The document on Pakistan's Operation Bunyan-um-Marsoos, which was mounted in response to India's Operation Sindoor, lists at least seven locations targeted by Indian drone strikes that were not cited in official briefings by Indian officials. The document, which was shared with the Pakistani media, largely focuses on what it describes as India's "unprovoked aggression", although this came in the wake of the Pahalgam terror attack of April 22 that killed 26 civilians.
This story is from the June 04, 2025 edition of Hindustan Times Bengaluru.
Subscribe to Magzter GOLD to access thousands of curated premium stories, and 10,000+ magazines and newspapers.
Already a subscriber? Sign In
MORE STORIES FROM Hindustan Times Bengaluru
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
Vaibhav misses ton but keeps RR in the hunt
At Jaipur's Sawai Mansingh Stadium on Tuesday, the batting fireworks began from the first over after the home team captain, Yashasvi Jaiswal, put the Lucknow Super Giants in to bat.
2 mins
May 20, 2026
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
Vaibhav misses ton but keeps RR in the hunt
At Jaipur's Sawai Mansingh Stadium on Tuesday, the batting fireworks began from the first over after the home team captain, Yashasvi Jaiswal, put the Lucknow Super Giants in to bat.
2 mins
May 20, 2026
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
Kolkata Knight Riders the most valuable franchise in IPL: Report
Virat Kohli has emerged as the highest earner in the 18-year-old IPL’s history, totalling ₹230 crore for his 19 years at RCB, according to a report by Fanatic Sports and Hurun published on Tuesday.
1 min
May 20, 2026
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
Clearing the air on right to bail
Supreme Court has done well to remind everyone that bail is the rule and jail the exception, including in UAPA cases
2 mins
May 20, 2026
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
Will retain two-language policy: TN
The two-language policy is the proclaimed policy of the Tamilaga Vettri Kazhagam (TVK) and there was no question of compromising on that stand, Tamil Nadu minister for school education A Rajmohan said on Tuesday, continuing with the previous Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) government's opposition to the three-language formula under the National Education Policy (NEP).
2 mins
May 20, 2026
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
Woman’s body found in Punjab canal, 2 held
The body of a 29-year-old Punjabi singer and makeup artist was recovered from the Sirhind Canal at Neelon on Tuesday around 1am, six days after she was allegedly abducted at gunpoint in Ludhiana, police said.
1 mins
May 20, 2026
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
Build the narrative on Kalpakkam’s success
India’s Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor (PFBR) at Kalpakkam recently achieved criticality. Most western newsrooms filed it as a minor energy story. They missed the point entirely.
3 mins
May 20, 2026
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
Mango scion released on $1.16mn bail after arrest over father’s death
{ SPAIN } MURDER INQUIRY
1 min
May 20, 2026
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
US, Iran trade threats; Trump says Tehran wants peace deal
President Donald Trump warned Tuesday that the US may strike Iran again, a day after he said he had held off a major assault in hope of a deal to end the war —but Tehran's army threatened to open “new fronts” if he went ahead.
1 min
May 20, 2026
Hindustan Times Bengaluru
Neymar in Brazil's WC squad despite doubts on fitness
Neymar made Brazil's World Cup squad, a selection many local analysts and former footballers deemed unlikely only days ago. The striker will appear at his fourth World Cup.
1 mins
May 20, 2026
Listen
Translate
Change font size

