It’s time to fill up on omega-3 fats, the No. 1 brain nutrient for protecting against Alzheimer’s, easing depression and anxiety, and calming ADHD
Not long ago, many of us seemed to accept the notion that we use only 10 percent of our brains, as if the other 90 percent would remain a mystery forever. Not only has that myth been debunked, but research on the brain is exploding, and scientists are continually learning more about this untapped human resource.
Continue reading your story on the app
Continue reading your story in the magazine
Collagen for Heart Health
This popular anti-aging supplement for joints and skin also boasts impressive cardiovascular benefits.
How to deal with intestinal distress the natural way.
From No Meat to Grass-Fed Red Meat
Some vegetarians are rethinking the reasons they adopted a plant-only diet—and rediscovering high-quality animal protein, particularly pasture-raised meat.
Light Summer Refresher
Take a break from hot weather with this antioxidant-packed, cooling treat
Men's Health HANDBOOK
Advice for preventing and treating ailments that most commonly afflict men.
The Anti-Cancer Diet
Disease-proof your plate with science-backed foods shown to reduce cancer risk.
5 Steps to Reverse Pandemic Weight Gain
How to shed the pounds you may have picked up after a year in social isolation.
5 Reasons You Need NAC
It’s best known for promoting a robust immune response, but NAC does so much more—and new research suggests that it may even play a role in protecting against Covid-19.
Are You Gluten Free And Healthy?
If you’ve developed unwanted weight gain or heart disease risk factors after eliminating gluten from your diet, better carb choices can help balance blood sugar and insulin levels to take you to a new level of health.
7 Super Brain Boosters
Maybe you find yourself trying to remember why you needed to go to the grocery store. Or wondering where you parked the car after a movie. Or questioning whether or not you’ve already fed the dog. If so, it might be time to consider adding some of these brain-enhancing herbs to your supplement routine.
Differences Between Fish And Plant-Based Oils
Think all omegas-3s are the same? We’re breaking down the differences between fish- and plant-based oils, helping you select the right one for your needs.
El reloj que fue a la luna
Desde su lanzamiento en 1957, el Speedmaster ha pasado por algunos cambios, pero ha logrado mantenerse como uno de los modelos más emblemáticos de Omega y como el reloj oficial de las misiones espaciales.
Time To Go Gray!
Elegant ash-colored watches offer clarity in an era of uncertainty.
ओमेगा सेकी की भारत में सॉलिड-स्टेट बैटरी पेश करने के लिए सी४वी के साथ साझेदारी
सी4वी के साथ साझेदारी ओमेगा सेकी को इलेक्ट्रिक वाहन बाजार में पहला प्रमुख खिलाड़ी बनायेगी, जो अपने उत्पाद पोर्टफोलियो में उन्नत केमिस्ट्री सॉलिड-स्टेट बैटरियों को प्रस्तुत करेगी।
A new, METAScertified master chronometer movement is the driving force behind a new breed of Omega timepieces
GETTING THE VACCINES TO YOU
Omega Seiki Mobility has joined hands with Trans ACNR to create robust multipurpose vehicles, for the last-mile delivery of COVID-19 vaccines
OMEGA SEIKI MOBILITY Putting EV technology in motion and going beyond boundaries
Omega Seiki Mobility is taking long strides in the world of electric vehicles. It is evident in the passion, capability and agility shown by its founders. Sarada Vishnubhatla interacts with Uday Narang, Chairman, Anglian Omega Group and Dr. Deb Mukherji, Managing Director, Omega Seiki Mobility and explores the company’s debut internationally into Bangladesh, their plans and strategies to expand their business – both domestically and internationally, and delves into their dreams of making the brand a global name in EVs!
In The Moonlight
The popular Trésor has always been the one that springs to mind when thinking about omega’s womens’ watches. Now, its place is sealed with a moonshine gold mesh bracelet
LOCAL BATTERY TECH FOR E3WS
Omega Seiki has partnered with C4V to bring solid-state battery development to India.
Closing The Loop
From funding research and supporting conservation to the integration of responsible and circular practices into business models, these are the latest initiatives, big and small, shining the way forward in a revolution that is picking up momentum in the luxury watch industry to positively impact the society, environment and economy.