Passez à l'illimité avec Magzter GOLD

Passez à l'illimité avec Magzter GOLD

Obtenez un accès illimité à plus de 9 000 magazines, journaux et articles Premium pour seulement

$149.99
 
$74.99/Année

Essayer OR - Gratuit

Tehran says reserves all options to retaliate U.S. attacks

Capital Information

|

June 23, 2025

(UNI) Iranian Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghchi on Sunday said that the U.S. strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities were "outrageous" and "will have everlasting consequences.

Tehran "reserves all options" to retaliate, said the minister.

Meanwhile, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said it has detected the launch of missiles from Iran after U.S. strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities.

"A short while ago, sirens sounded in several areas across Israel following the identification of missiles launched from Iran toward the State of Israel," the IDF said on Telegram.

The Israeli army added that an air raid alert has been declared in some regions of Israel and ordered residents to take shelter in protected areas.

The Israel Airports Authority said in a statement earlier that Israel has closed its airspace after the U.S. attack on Iran's nuclear sites, although land crossings with Egypt and Jordan are operating normally.

"Israel's airspace is closed to entry and exit. The public should stay updated with the airlines. Land crossings to Sinai and Jordan are operating as usual," the statement said.

The Iranian state media reported that there were "no signs of contamination" at the nuclear sites at Esfahan, Fordo and Natanz after U.S. airstrikes, quoting a statement from the country's National Nuclear Safety System Center.

PLUS D'HISTOIRES DE Capital Information

Capital Information

Harish Rao slams CM Revanth Reddy over worm-infested rice served to schoolchildren

(Capital Information)

time to read

1 mins

November 29, 2025

Capital Information

Celebrating India’s Footwear Heritage, Innovation, and Design Culture

(Capital Information)

time to read

1 min

November 29, 2025

Capital Information

Telangana Rising Global Summit: Over 2,500 cops and 1,000 plus cameras for security grid

(Capital Information)

time to read

1 min

November 29, 2025

Capital Information

TTD gives top priority to environmental protection in Tirumala

Electric vehicles to replace old vehicles : Additional EO

time to read

1 min

November 29, 2025

Capital Information

Union Minister G. Kishan Reddy Inspects Redevelopment Works at Hi-Tech City Railway Station

(Capital Information)

time to read

2 mins

November 29, 2025

Capital Information

KTR slams Revanth Reddy for abandoning Palamuru-Rangareddy Lift Irrigation Scheme

Hyderabad: Holding Chief Minister A Revanth Reddy squarely responsible for the continued hardships of people in the Palamuru region, including his home district Mahabubnagar, BRS working president KT Rama Rao on Thursday said the Congress government had abandoned the Palamuru-Rangareddy Lift Irrigation Scheme, a flagship project that was the top priority of the previous BRS regime.

time to read

2 mins

November 28, 2025

Capital Information

Journalists’ Issues Unresolved: State-wide Maha Dharna on Dec 3

The Telangana State Union of Working Journalists (TUW4J) has strongly criticised the state government for its continued negligence in addressing long-pending issues faced by journalists. Although the state has completed 12 years since its formation, several crucial assurances given to media professionals remain unfulfilled, the union leaders said.

time to read

1 min

November 28, 2025

Capital Information

Collector Inaugurates Media Centre at Mahbubnagar Collectorate

In view of the upcoming Gram Panchayat elections, District Election Officer and Collector Viziendira Boyi on Thursday inaugurated the Media Centre and the Media Certification and Monitoring Committee (MCMC) Cell set up in Room No.120 at the Integrated District Offices Complex (Collectorate).

time to read

1 min

November 28, 2025

Capital Information

Amaravati temple to be developed on par with tirumala : AP CM

• Foundation stone laid for major infrastructure works • Tribute paid to farmers for land contribution

time to read

2 mins

November 28, 2025

Capital Information

Ponnam Prabhakar asks BC groups to target opposition over stalled reservations

BC Welfare Minister Ponnam Prabhakar on Thursday urged BC organisations protesting against the Congress government over its inability to extend 42 percent reservations to instead target opposition parties, which he said were creating hurdles in implementing the enhanced quota.

time to read

1 min

November 28, 2025

Listen

Translate

Share

-
+

Change font size