Intentar ORO - Gratis

Maris Racal says 'Incognito' has saved her

Manila Bulletin

|

July 4, 2025

Kapamilya actress Maris Racal shared her heartfelt appreciation for the captivating series 'Incognito,' revealing that it played a transformative role in her life.

- ROBERT REQUINTINA

Maris Racal says 'Incognito' has saved her

During the finale media conference for "Incognito" on June 26, Maris reflected on how this remarkable show became a beacon of hope, lifting her spirits and guiding her through a challenging period.

Thank you for the bonding and friendship. Making 'Incognito' has saved me. You have no idea how much it saved me and how I grew as an actress. Thank you for this role," said Maris, as she became emotional.

Maris also said that accepting this project was her best career decision because it was a dream come true to act in an action series where she played a spy.

Last year, Maris was involved in a controversy with her costar, Anthony Jennings. However, both actors are now receiving praise for their performances in the series.

Aside from Maris, “Incognito” brings together a talented ensemble, including Richard Gutierrez, Ian Veneracion, Baron Geisler, Anthony Jennings, Kaila Estrada, and Daniel Padilla. In a gripping showdown set against the backdrop of Marawi, this dynamic team must rally together to confront the formidable El Cano. As the series hurtles toward its thrilling conclusion, the stakes have never been higher.

MÁS HISTORIAS DE Manila Bulletin

Manila Bulletin

Summer classes my mother sent us to

It already feels like summer, although the evenings are still chilly.

time to read

3 mins

February 19, 2026

Manila Bulletin

Former Speaker JDV laid to rest at Libingan ng mga Bayani

Former House Speaker and Manila Bulletin columnist Jose de Venecia Jr. was buried at the Libingan ng mga Bayani in Taguig on Wednesday, Feb. 18, beside the tombs of former presidents Fidel V. Ramos and Elpidio Quirino.

time to read

3 mins

February 19, 2026

Manila Bulletin

Marcos orders infra upgrades for Kalayaan Island Group; US to deploy missiles

President Marcos has ordered concerned agencies to personally assess conditions in the Kalayaan Island Group (KIG) and determine what infrastructure is urgently needed, Malacañang said.

time to read

2 mins

February 19, 2026

Manila Bulletin

EIU sees deeper BSP rate cuts

The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) sees jumbo rate cuts of up to 100 basis points (bps) from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) amid lingering drags that may keep economic growth below its full potential this year.

time to read

2 mins

February 19, 2026

Manila Bulletin

Manila Bulletin

He must... take up His cross

The cross (Greek stauros) is an ancient instrument of execution, probably originated by the Persians and often employed by the Greeks and the Romans for its deterrent value, especially against rebellious slaves and seditious provincials.

time to read

1 mins

February 19, 2026

Manila Bulletin

Towers of renewal in Japan

Tokyo Tower is primarily an active, functioning broadcast tower that also serves as an iconic, aesthetic landmark.

time to read

3 mins

February 19, 2026

Manila Bulletin

President greets Muslims as Ramadan begins

President Marcos joined Muslims in the Philippines and around the world in welcoming the Holy Month of Ramadan, urging them to deepen their faith and renew their commitment to mercy, justice, and service.

time to read

1 mins

February 19, 2026

Manila Bulletin

VP Sara announces 2028 presidential bid

PBBM wishes her 'good luck'

time to read

3 mins

February 19, 2026

Manila Bulletin

PH ranks low in AI readiness

The Philippines lags behind its Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)-5 peers and ranks among the bottom five countries globally in harnessing artificial intelligence (AI), according to London-based think tank Capital Economics.

time to read

2 mins

February 19, 2026

Manila Bulletin

Semirara confident of winning new contract

Consunji-led Semirara Mining and Power Corp. (SMPC) sought to calm investors selling down its stock, as well as that of parent company DMCI Holdings Inc., by expressing confidence it will win the bid for a new coal operating contract (COC) after the government said it will not extend the existing mining permit.

time to read

1 mins

February 19, 2026

Listen

Translate

Share

-
+

Change font size