Outlook Turning Points Special - Turning Points 2016
Get Outlook Turning Points Special along with 5,000+ other magazines & newspapers
Try FREE for 7 days
Get Outlook Turning Points Special
- Magazine Details
- In this issue
Publisher:The Outlook Group
Magazine Description: Outlook Turning Points: Global Agenda 2013 is brought to you by Outlook Magazine in association with The New York Times. This collector’s issue offers a perspective that informs the future by taking a look at the recent past.. An agenda-setting collection of opinion essays, editorial features, international cartoons, photographs and illustrations by internationally recognized business, political and cultural leaders. &nb sp;
Feature Essays by: &n bsp;
• Niall Ferguson, British author, journalist and historian: TURNING POINT Changing world leadership.
• Suzy Menkes, Fashion editor and critic for the International Herald Tribune: TURNING POINT Rise of global fashion retailers.
• Liu Zhenyun, One of China's best-known novelists - TURNING POINT China becomes the world’s fastest-growing movie market.
• Cardinal Jaime Ortega, The archbishop of Havana - TURNING POINT First visit of a pope to Cuba in 14 years.
• José Antonio Ocampo, A professor at Columbia University and an adviser to various international organizations : TURNING POINT A new class of ‘have-nots’.
• Aman Ali, American Muslim storyteller, commentator, standup comedian and traveler: TURNING POINT Most children born in the U.S. today are members of a minority group.
• Roger Cohen, Columnist for The New York Times and the International Herald Tribune: TURNING POINT Prognosis 2013: Thoughts on what’s ahead in 2013.
In this issue
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only