Nuffoods Spectrum - February 2021Add to Favorites

Get Nuffoods Spectrum along with 5,000+ other magazines & newspapers

Try FREE for 7 days

bookLatest and past issues of 5,000+ magazines & newspapersphoneDigital Access. Cancel Anytime.familyShare with 4 family members.

1 Year$99.99

bookLatest and past issues of 5,000+ magazines & newspapersphoneDigital Access. Cancel Anytime.familyShare with 4 family members.
(Or)

Get Nuffoods Spectrum

1 Year $10.99

Save 7%
book12 issues starting from September 2021 phoneDigital Access. Cancel Anytime.

Buy this issue $0.99

bookFebruary 2021 issue phoneDigital Access.

Gift Nuffoods Spectrum

  • Magazine Details
  • In this issue

Magazine Description

In this issue

GROWTH SPURT OF INDIAN NUTRIENTS INDUSTRY HITS Rs 23K Cr With over 1000 companies actively involved in the business of manufacturing and selling nutra products comprising of vitamins/ minerals/ nutrients (VMN), the Indian nutrients market has registered a growth of 10.5 per cent in 2019-20 to garner Rs 23,893 crore against the previous year’s sales revenue of Rs 21,616 crore. Indian companies contribute 66 per cent of the total VMN industry while the remaining 34 per cent comes from the MNCs. The Western region is dominating the VMN industry as 71 per cent of the companies are based in this region, followed by the Southern region, home to 21 per cent of the Nutra companies.

  • cancel anytimeCancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
  • digital onlyDigital Only
RECENT STORIES FROM NUFFOODS SPECTRUMView All