India Today Hindi Magazine - February 13, 2019
India Today Hindi Magazine - February 13, 2019
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read India Today Hindi along with 8,500+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to India Today Hindi
1 Year $35.99
In this issue
Highlights of India Today Hindi 13th February 2019, issue:
Priyanka Turup Kitna Kargar
With the Congress revealing its new trump card in Uttar Pradesh, the party political adversaries must recalibrate their electoral calculations for the summer of 2019.
Cover Story: Uttar Pradesh
Jatiyon Ka Lekha-Jokha
Can Priyanka Gandhi's star power revive the Congress in UP? Will the disenchanted forward castes desert the BJP? Can the SP-BSP alliance corner the OBC-Dalit-Muslim vote? The changing poll arithmetic of India's most complex state.
Upfront: ICICI Bank Probe
Kochhar Katha aur Jaitely Vyatha
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitely's comment on CBI-Chanda Kochhar issue is talk of the town. In July 2018, Jaitley described the Prevention of Corruption Act, under which Kochhar is being investigated, as a most badly drafted law.
Arthaat: Marz aur Dawa
Governments generally do not present budget before 60 days of general elections. When the files of interim budget are prepared the country will be witnessing election campaign at its peak.
Lauti Rangat Congress Ki
For the first time in decades, the Congress looks upbeat in the state. Winning back the upper-caste vote will be key to the congress's success in Bihar.
Maharashtra: Shiv Sena Ki Saudebazi
Sensing the BJP's desperation to re-stitch a poll alliance, Uddhav ups the ante and demands equal share in power. Shiv sena is waiting for a respectable proposal from the BJP before agreeing to an alliance.
General Election 2019: West Bengal/BJP
Mission Bengal Ka Ganit
The ruling party is trying to compensate number of seats it may lose in north India with gains in West Bengal. They are hopeful to polarise Hindus-Muslims along religious lines and reap the benefit.
Higher Education: Reservation
Bhaari Na Pade Naraazgi!
The Supreme Court has rejected the government's plea to implement the reservation in universities' teachers appointment and this has enraged Dalit-ST-OBCs.
Special Report: Enclave
Siyasi Chaal Ki Shikar
Four years after the exchange of enclaves between Bangladesh and India, the new citizens of India are still waiting for basic rights.
Special Report: Women Artists
Narishakti Ka Bolbala
More than half the artists at the Kochi-Muziris Biennale this year were women, setting the stage for a feminist makeover of the Indian artscape.
Cancer Ke Khilaaf Jung
How far are we from a cure for the most feared disease of our time? Here's what top doctors have to say on the eve of World Cancer Day 2019. Plus, a look at some new research.
India Today Hindi Magazine Description:
Publisher: India Today Group
India Today Hindi Magazine is a weekly Hindi-language magazine published by the India Today Group. The magazine covers a wide range of topics, including politics, business, economy, society, culture, and sports. It is known for its in-depth reporting, insightful analysis, and stunning photography.
India Today Hindi Magazine features a variety of content, including:
* Cover Story: The cover story of each issue of India Today Hindi Magazine is dedicated to a specific topic related to current affairs. The cover story is typically written by a leading expert in the field and provides readers with in-depth analysis and recommendations.
* Featured Articles: The featured articles in India Today Hindi Magazine cover a wide range of topics related to current affairs, including national and international news, government policies, economic trends, and social issues. The featured articles are written by experienced journalists and analysts and provide readers with valuable insights into current events.
* Editorials: The editorials in India Today Hindi Magazine provide readers with the magazine's perspective on important current events. The editorials are written by the magazine's editors and are known for their critical and independent analysis.
* Q&A: The Q&A section of India Today Hindi Magazine provides readers with the opportunity to ask questions about current affairs to the magazine's experts. The questions and answers are published in the magazine and provide readers with valuable insights into how to understand current events.
India Today Hindi Magazine is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to stay informed about the latest news and developments in India. It is also a great way to get in-depth analysis and commentary on current affairs.
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only