DataQuest Magazine - January 2022
DataQuest Magazine - January 2022
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read DataQuest along with 8,000+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to DataQuest
1 Year $5.99
In this issue
Welcome to a Brave New Business
The future was inevitable, but it is already here, speeded up by the pandemic. While going high -tech
was usually an “option”, now it is no longer so, becoming part of the very DNA of the business
and economy of the world. A look at the complete global transformation that we are entering
WELCOME TO A BRAVE NEW BUSINESS
The future was inevitable, but it is already here, speeded up by the pandemic. While going high-tech was usually an "option", now it is no longer so, becoming part of the very DNA of the business and economy of the world. A look at the complete global transformation that we are entering
A massive transformational impact has happened in India
Pradeep Gupta, Chairman, Cybermedia, delivered the welcome address at the second edition of the Virtual Event Dataquest Deep Tech, with the 2021 theme of "Unlocking the Next Tech Frontier”. He said that Deep Tech is going to have a massive transformational impact. Everybody is watching this transformation very closely. It can change the very future of business in this country
India is gaining ground geo-politically
The inaugural address on “Deep Tech for Next Trillion Economy" was delivered by Manoj Kohli, Country Head, Softbank India. He said that the next 10 years, the impact of technology will be bigger than the last 100 years
Produce for the next 10 billion people will come from tech
In the session “Disrupting Agriculture with Deep Tech”, innovators in the AgriTech sector spoke about how technology empowers the agriculture vertical and how advanced technologies will bring in different business models (Moderated by Vaishnavi Desai)
Tremendous potential from Industry 4.0
In the session on “Deep Tech effect in manufacturing", the panellists spoke about the role of technology in supply chain management and shop floor management
Need to make software developers use quantum computing
In the session on “Commercializing quantum for business”, the future of quantum computing was discussed and how it has the power to transform almost all the industries in the world
Edge computing in 5G will facilitate use of Al
In the session “Future of Talent", Professor Abhay Karandikar, Director, IIT Kanpur, said that innovations in tools and platforms, combined with the applicability of AI/ML can bring a very significant shift in the gig economy
Faster adoption of loT deployments & use cases post-Covid
In the panel on "Enabling Digital Transformation with loT", the panellists discussed how Internet of Things is enabling digital transformation, changes in standardization and policies to come, and how to measure the success of loT implementation using the right metrics
Blockchain solves the problem of information asymmetry
In the session “Developing and Managing Blockchain Innovation", the panelists discussed the application of blockchain in governance projects, enterprise, and medium to long-term changes to be witnessed due to it
Al usage is higher in prevention and management
In the session "Role of Al in Health Tech", innovators in the healthcare sector gave their insights on the role of Artificial Intelligence in every stage of healthcare from clinical trials to diagnosis to treatment and also the impact of technology in treating mental health
DataQuest Magazine Description:
Publisher: Cyber Media Group
DataQuest Magazine is India's leading technology media publication, providing in-depth analysis of market trends and fast-changing technologies. It is a must-read for anyone who wants to stay ahead of the curve in the Indian IT industry.
Each issue of DataQuest Magazine is packed with essential information for IT professionals, including:
* In-depth analysis of the Indian IT market: DataQuest Magazine's team of experienced journalists provides expert analysis of the key factors driving the Indian IT market, as well as the challenges and opportunities facing Indian IT companies.
* Profiles of successful Indian IT companies and entrepreneurs: DataQuest Magazine profiles the most successful Indian IT companies and entrepreneurs, sharing their stories and insights with readers.
* Interviews with IT leaders and experts: DataQuest Magazine features exclusive interviews with leading IT leaders and experts, providing readers with a first-hand look at the minds of the people who are shaping the Indian IT industry.
* Articles on the latest IT trends and technologies: DataQuest Magazine covers the latest IT trends and technologies, helping readers stay ahead of the curve and make informed decisions.
* Advice on how to start and run a successful IT business: DataQuest Magazine provides valuable advice on how to start and run a successful IT business, from developing a business plan to managing finances to marketing and sales.
Whether you're a seasoned IT professional or just starting out, DataQuest Magazine has something for you. Subscribe today!
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only