THE Hoops got back into action at the weekend and with a 3-0 Scottish Cup win over Airdrie in a game that saw Oliver Burke become the 900th player to make his Celtic debut, and in this week’s Celtic View, manager, Brendan Rodgers looks back at that game as well as ahead to league action against St Mirren.
And among the many features in this issue, which features a superb Paradise lightshow Huddle on the cover, we have:
- An exclusive interview with Callum McGregor who is looking forward to the second half of the season.
- James Forrest talking to the View about the rest of the term and winning the Scotland Goal of the Year award.
- The other debut Bhoy, Timo Weah talking about scoring at Paradise.
- A celebration of the 900 club as we look at the first of those 900 Celts as well as Billy McNeill who had made the most appearances of the 900 and the group of players who have made only one appearance – even if it was only for a few minutes.
- New coaching staff members, Damien Duff and Stephen McManus with exclusive interviews.
- New Celtic Women’s signing, Kat Smart.
- Lionel Messi as the subject of this week’s They Played At Paradise.
- A look back at a classic game against Celtic’s UEFA Europa League opponents, Valencia.
- A superb centre-spread celebration poster of Timo Weah.
All this and much more, in this week’s Celtic View. On sale now.