Discover - Beta
Unlimited access to The Stoic Gym along with 5,000+ other digital magazines and premium stories
The purpose of the magazine is to bring you articles that will help you apply Stoic principles to your daily life, so you can live a life that is happy, peaceful, and free.
September's issue of THE STOIC looks beyond the obvious to seeing things differently.
With articles from the most influential modern Stoics, including:
* Beyond Consumption - Becoming Sustainable by Kai Whiting
* Beyond Desire - Getting Off the Treadmill of Desire by John Sellars
* Beyond Annoyances - Playing the Game of Equanimity by Jonas Salzberger
* Beyond "Busyness" - Embracing the Present by Meredith Kunz
* Beyond Dying - Living Urgently by Flora Bernard
* Beyond a Child's Curiosity - Bringing Stoicism to Life by Donald Robertson
*And much more