PhotoPlus : The Canon Magazine - July 2021
PhotoPlus : The Canon Magazine - July 2021
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read PhotoPlus : The Canon Magazine along with 8,000+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to PhotoPlus : The Canon Magazine
1 Year $64.99
In this issue
Learn to take luscious landscapes in the Lake District with Canon photographer Bilal Hussain and our PhotoPlus Apprentice.
David Clapp column
A close encounter over the expansive dunes of Namibia? It can only be our fearless regular Canon columnist, David Clapp.
New Series Canon School
Learn how you can navigate your Canon camera’s menus like an absolute pro in part two of our new Canon School series.
STUNNING IMAGERY FROM THE WORLD OF CANON PHOTOGRAPHY
21 Tricks & Fast Fixes!
Quickly raise your Canon photography game with our skills and shortcuts
Abstract aerial desert photos
Why running out of fuel in a helicopter creates an uneasy feeling in Namibia. Aerial photography mayhem over the world’s most incredible dunes
Flash paint your landscape photos
James Paterson shows how to make one flash do the work of ten by painting scenes taken during daylight with light over several frames
Put some of our top tips into practice to help the compositions in your landscape scenes work harder, Dan Mold shows you how
Add artistic flare with prism portraits
Dan Mold shows you how to inject creative flare effects into your portraits using an affordable glass prism
Tidy up portraits
In our third instalment of Lightroom Classic CC tutorials Louise Carey shows you how to use the Spot Removal tool to polish skin to perfection
Magnificent Mandala painting
James Paterson creates beautiful mandala patterns with Symmetry Painting in Photoshop, then blends them with photos for gorgeous results
Put the moves on
James Paterson demonstrates how to add panning blur effects to moving subjects and get to grips with live filters in Affinity Photo
Kenya is famous for its abundant and vibrant wildlife, and few people know the animals better than Clement Kiragu. Keith Wilson speaks to the award-winning photographer about his journey from fine art student to photo safari tour leader…
PhotoPlus : The Canon Magazine Description:
PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine is a comprehensive resource for Canon photographers of all levels. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, you'll find something to learn in every issue.
The magazine covers everything from buying and using Canon cameras and lenses to troubleshooting and repairing them. It also features interviews with Canon photographers, inspirational photography stories, and stunning photography.
Here are some of the things you can expect in PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine:
* Buying guides: PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine provides in-depth buying guides for Canon cameras and lenses. These guides will help you choose the right gear for your needs and budget.
* Reviews: PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine reviews the latest Canon cameras and lenses. These reviews are thorough and unbiased, and they will help you decide if a particular piece of gear is right for you.
* Features: PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine features articles on a variety of topics related to Canon photography. These topics include technique, composition, post-processing, and more.
* Interviews: PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine interviews Canon photographers, from beginners to professionals. These interviews provide insights into the photographers' work and their thoughts on Canon photography.
* Photography stories: PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine features photography stories from Canon photographers around the world. These stories are inspiring and informative, and they will help you learn new things about photography.
* Stunning photography: PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine features stunning photography from Canon photographers around the world. This photography is sure to inspire you and motivate you to take your own photography to the next level.
If you're interested in learning more about Canon photography, then PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine is the perfect magazine for you. Subscribe today and start exploring the world of Canon photography!
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only