Windsurf Magazine - Issue 404 - June 2021
In this issue
Revival: North Sea storm session, Tenerife slalom training, Tested - 2021 Freeride Foil boards, British Sailing Team, Peter Hart’s planing gybe tips, Los Caños de Meca spot guide, Jem Hall tacking technique, Profiled - John Skye, Lina Erpenstein, Sam Esteve.
Windsurf Magazine Description:
Publisher: Arcwind Ltd
Category: Boating & Sailing
Frequency: 10 Issues/Year
Windsurf Magazine is a monthly magazine that covers all aspects of windsurfing, from learning the basics to staying up-to-date on the latest gear and techniques. It is published by Future plc and is available in the UK, the US, in mainland Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and many other countries.
Windsurf Magazine features articles on a variety of topics, such as:
* How-to: Step-by-step tutorials on how to learn the basics of windsurfing, from rigging your sail to mastering the tack and jibe.
* Gear: Reviews of the latest windsurfing gear, from sails and boards to wetsuits and harnesses.
* Destinations: Features on the best windsurfing destinations around the world, from the Caribbean to the Maldives.
* Competitions: Coverage of the latest windsurfing competitions, from the PWA World Tour to the Olympics.
* People: Interviews with top windsurfers.
Windsurf Magazine is a great resource for anyone who wants to learn more about windsurfing or stay up-to-date on the latest trends. It is packed with information and inspiration, and it is a must-read for any windsurfer. Subscribe today and start your journey to becoming a windsurfing pro!
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only