Artists Palette - No 151
* Back to School and University - Our guide highlights what materials and equipment are now availablefor artists of all levels of
* Gordon Hanley
The world’s only metalpoint artist to be granted the accolade of “Living Master” by the USA-based Art Renewal Centre.
* Barbara Duke A landscape artist with a strong spiritual connection to nature and the environment, this artist thrives on painting a wide variety of subjects and styles.
* Teresa Franks - Teresa Franks is an artist, illustrator and qualified graphic designer, specialising in Airbrushing Art and Drawing.
* Pamela Pretty - Attracted to subjects with strong light emanating from them, this artist is currently focused on creating multi-layered pastel paintings.
* Salvador Medina - Salvador Medina is an Australian impressionist. He applies the technique and style of free-flowing brushstrokes and palette knife on the canvas.
* Metalpoint – First Light - Metalpoint is the art of drawing with a metal rod or wire directly on to a specially prepared surface. By Gordon Hanley.
* Oils – Plein Air at Rushworth - Barbara Duke took along her materials and set up across the road from the Post Office.
* Airbrushing – Red - Airbrushing has become one of Teresa Franks great loves, and she misses it when she doesn’t get a chance to paint every day.
* Pastels – Golden Reflection - This subject is a beautiful scene photographed at a bend in the Murray River in the Echuca area of Victoria. By Pamela Pretty.
* Oils – Wangka Maya Dance - The Kimberley Indigenous Aboriginal people performing a ceremonial dance. By Salvador Medina.