WHO Magazine - September 21, 2020
WHO Magazine - September 21, 2020
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read WHO along with 8,000+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to WHO
1 Year $36.99
In this issue
Zac Efron - My Aussie Romance
Katie Holmes - Meet my new man
Delta in Love - Secret Wedding
ZAC'S NEW AUSSIE ROMANCE!
THE HOLLYWOOD A-LISTER IS MAKING HIMSELF AT HOME IN BYRON BAY – AND HAS FOUND LOVE, TOO!
Harry & Meghan's $200 Million Netflix Deal
The sussexes are set for a major payday with their latest showbiz move
Delta Life, Love & Wedding Bells!
The fiercely private star is finally letting her guard down
Katie's NEW MAN!
THE UNLUCKY-IN-LOVE ACTRESS CAN’T WIPE THE SMILE OFF HER FACE AS SHE ENJOYS A ROMANCE WITH A HANDSOME NEW YORK CHEF
Jesinta Franklin - My Life As A New Mum
The Aussie beauty opens up about the ups and downs of her first few months of motherhood
Darius Boyd Tackling Demons
The NRL superstar bravely opens up about his battle with depression in his uncompromising memoir
RUSSELL CROWE - THE HIGHS & LOWS OF FAME
TWENTY YEARS AFTER GLADIATOR, THE ACTOR REFLECTS ON WHAT HE’S LEARNED – AND WHY HE’S HAPPIEST ON HIS FARM IN AUSTRALIA
A Husband Poisoned, A Wife Accused - Killer Urse?
Jim suspected his wife was stealing drugs from the hospital where she worked. Police say she was using them to kill him
MY RHYTHM, my blues
BACK WITH NEW MUSIC AFTER NEARLY EIGHT YEARS, THE SINGER OPENS UP ABOUT SUCCESS, STRUGGLES AND HOW DEPRESSION NEARLY TOOK HER LIFE
DUA LIPA - She's the ONE
THE SINGER IS ON FIRE WITH NEW MUSIC AND HIGH PROFILE COLLABS
WHO Magazine Description:
Publisher: Are Media
WHO Magazine is a celebrity news and entertainment weekly magazine published in Australia by Are Media. It was launched in February 1992 as a sister magazine to the United States weekly People.
WHO Magazine features articles on a variety of topics, including celebrity news, fashion, beauty, health, and relationships. It also features interviews with celebrities and real-life stories.
Here are some of the features of WHO Magazine:
* Celebrity news: WHO Magazine is known for its coverage of celebrity news, including gossip, scandals, and relationships.
* Fashion: WHO Magazine features the latest fashion trends from Australia and around the world. It also features interviews with fashion designers and stylists.
* Beauty: WHO Magazine features beauty tips and tricks from top makeup artists and hairstylists. It also features product reviews and interviews with celebrities about their beauty routines.
* Health: WHO Magazine features articles on health, fitness, and nutrition. It also features interviews with health experts and celebrities about their health and wellness tips.
* Relationships: WHO Magazine features articles on relationships, dating, and sex. It also features advice columns from relationship experts.
* Real-life stories: WHO Magazine features real-life stories about people who have overcome challenges or achieved great things. These stories are designed to inspire and motivate readers.
If you are interested in celebrity news, fashion, beauty, health, relationships, and real-life stories, then WHO Magazine is a great magazine for you. It is a stylish and informative magazine that will keep you entertained and informed.
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only