Denemek ALTIN - Özgür
Marcos Rolls Out P20/Kilo Rice in Cavite
The Philippine Star
|July 03, 2025
President Marcos launched the P20-per-kilo rice program in Cavite yesterday as part of his administration's initiative to bring affordable rice to more indigent families and other vulnerable sectors.
Joining the President at the launch of the Benteng Bigas Meron Na program at the Zapote-Bacoor Public Market in Bacoor City were Agriculture Secretary Francisco Tiu Laurel Jr., Cavite 2nd District Rep. Lani Mercado-Revilla and Bacoor City Mayor Strike Revilla.
Presidential Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro said the launch of the program in public markets is in line with the President's directive to agencies to further expand the affordable rice program to benefit more low-income families.
Bu hikaye The Philippine Star dergisinin July 03, 2025 baskısından alınmıştır.
Binlerce özenle seçilmiş premium hikayeye ve 9.000'den fazla dergi ve gazeteye erişmek için Magzter GOLD'a abone olun.
Zaten abone misiniz? Oturum aç
The Philippine Star'den DAHA FAZLA HİKAYE
The Philippine Star
Growing together through strong people-to-people ties
Australia and the Philippines mark 80 years of diplomatic relations this year. Over eight decades, our partnership has grown broader and more consequential.
3 mins
February 22, 2026
The Philippine Star
‘Ideally,’ | would have written about something else
Ideally, I would have written about something else this Sunday.
4 mins
February 22, 2026
The Philippine Star
Bishop to families: Bring back home conversations
A bishop asked families to restore conversation at home, saying that many households are losing the ability to truly listen to one another.
1 min
February 22, 2026
The Philippine Star
BBM: No politics in Naga
President Marcos did not talk about politics or a possible alliance with Naga City Mayor Leni Robredo during his visit to his former political rival's bailiwick yesterday, but the Chief Executive wore pink socks in honor of the local chief executive.
4 mins
February 22, 2026
The Philippine Star
Phl exporters urge sustained trade dialogue with US
The country's umbrella group of exporters is pushing for sustained dialogue with the United States after President Donald Trump imposed a new 10 percent levy on imports, just hours after the US Supreme Court struck down earlier tariffs.
2 mins
February 22, 2026
The Philippine Star
PMA alumni told: True integrity tested in power
True integrity is measured not on the battlefield but in positions of power when nobody is watching, Senate President Pro Tempore Panfilo Lacson told fellow graduates of the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) in Baguio City yesterday.
1 min
February 22, 2026
The Philippine Star
Banks expect BSP to keep rates steady for now
Banks expect the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) to keep policy rates steady in the coming months, although there could be some room for one final rate cut as policymakers weigh weak growth against manageable inflation.
2 mins
February 22, 2026
The Philippine Star
ALI eyes P50 B from debt market
Property giant Ayala Land Inc. (ALI) is looking to raise as much as P50 billion from the debt market through a fresh shelf registration program.
2 mins
February 22, 2026
The Philippine Star
US Supreme Court strikes down Trump's sweeping tariffs
The US Supreme Court struck down President Donald Trump’s far-reaching global tariffs on Friday, handing him a stinging loss that sparked a furious attack on the court he helped shape.
3 mins
February 22, 2026
The Philippine Star
Dialogue that defines our future
Last week, we hosted the 12th round of the Philippines-US Bilateral Strategic Dialogue (BSD), a mechanism that may be unfamiliar to many Filipinos but has quietly become a major pillar of our alliance.
4 mins
February 22, 2026
Listen
Translate
Change font size
