Denemek ALTIN - Özgür
RAPE TRIAL IS STALLED
Daily Voice
|April 10, 2025
THE rape trial of a former Mitchells Plain subcouncil manager accused of raping a 13-year-old meisie has been delayed yet again, But this time it was revealed she has run out of money for his lawyer.
Raphael Martin returned to the Mitchells Plain Regional Court on Tuesday where the victim was set to take the stand and continue her testimony.
However, proceedings were hamstrung when his lawyer withdrew. Martin was trusted nearly five years ago when the brave meisie from Strandfontein broke her silence on the alleged sex attacks.
At the time, the meisie was just 13 years old and told her parents that she had been raped multiple times over a three-year period by Martin who was a family friend.
Outrage
Bu hikaye Daily Voice dergisinin April 10, 2025 baskısından alınmıştır.
Binlerce özenle seçilmiş premium hikayeye ve 9.000'den fazla dergi ve gazeteye erişmek için Magzter GOLD'a abone olun.
Zaten abone misiniz? Oturum aç
Daily Voice'den DAHA FAZLA HİKAYE
Daily Voice
EXCITED DOJA CAT 'FINALLY' COMING TO SA
MEOW: The star is heading to Mzansi
1 min
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
Liverpool ace is on the mend
LIVERPOOL manager Arne Slot said yesterday he believes striker Alexander Isak is in the “final stages of rehab” and could return by the end of next month to bolster the Reds’ push for Champions League qualification.
1 min
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
ART OF THE CHOKE?
Arsenal might miss out on title again
1 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
SA Shield on line for Sharks in URC derby
THE battle lines will be clearly drawn tomorrow at 2pm when the Lions and Sharks go head-to-head in their postponed round eight United Rugby Championship (URC) clash at Ellis Park, where a place in the top eight will be up for grabs.
1 min
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
PAUL SOEK'N ROL
SKIN & SKINNER
2 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
'That's why we need a wall'
AN ARMED incident on the N2 near Mew Way on Wednesday afternoon has renewed scrutiny of highway safety.
2 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
HUGE BLOW FOR HUNT
STELLENBOSCH FC head into tomorrow’s 6pm Nedbank Cup last-16 clash with
1 min
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
Questions over SANDF's deployment to tackle Cape gang violence
PRESIDENT Cyril Ramaphosa has announced that the South African National Defence Force (SANDF) will be deployed to gang-affected areas of the Western Cape.
1 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
Ruyerwacht bure at odds over alleged brothel in the area
TENSIONS are running high in Elizabeth Street in Ruyterwacht, where residents are at odds over an alleged brothel.
2 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
All World Cup matches 'sold out'
ALL 104 matches of the 2026 World Cup will be \"sold out,\" Fifa president Gianni Infantino said, even though tickets are still available ahead of the tournament's 11 June kickoff.
1 min
February 20, 2026
Listen
Translate
Change font size
