Gå ubegrenset med Magzter GOLD

Gå ubegrenset med Magzter GOLD

Få ubegrenset tilgang til over 9000 magasiner, aviser og premiumhistorier for bare

$149.99
 
$74.99/År

Prøve GULL - Gratis

Hotel101's NASDAQ listing this June

Manila Bulletin

|

June 4, 2025

DoubleDragon Corp. reported that the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (US SEC) has declared effective its subsidiary Hotel101 Global Holdings Corp.'s registration statement on Form F-4 in connection with the business combination with JVSPAC Acquisition Corp. for its NASDAQ listing.

- By JAMES A. LOYOLA

In a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE), DoubleDragon said the business combination values Hotel101 at an equity value of $2.3 billion, and Hotel101 is expected to list on NASDAQ this month after a few months' delay. The original target was late last year.

The closing of the business combination is expected to occur as soon as possible, subject to regulatory and shareholder approvals and other customary closing conditions.

Upon listing, the combined company will operate as Hotel101 Global Holdings Corp. and trade under the ticker symbol HBNB.

Once listed, Hotel101 will become the first Filipino-owned company to be listed and traded on NASDAQ. Hotel101 is a subsidiary of Philippine-listed DoubleDragon.

Last week, Hotel101 said it has teamed up with Horizon Group for a major expansion in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with plans to develop up to 10,000 hotel rooms worth $2.5 billion.

Hotel101 has signed a joint venture partnership agreement with Horizon as the main partner for its expansion into Saudi Arabia, with a vision to introduce the Hotel101 brand.

FLERE HISTORIER FRA Manila Bulletin

Manila Bulletin

Timberwolves escape Celtics

Anthony Edwards scored 39 points, including an unlikely 3-pointer that sealed the game, and the Minnesota Timberwolves held off the Boston Celtics 119-115 on Saturday, Nov. 29.

time to read

1 min

December 1, 2025

Manila Bulletin

Manila Bulletin

QUBE Smart Lockers officially activated at San Lorenzo Place Mall, expanding Makati's smart city ecosystem

UBE Smart Technology Corp. marked a new milestone in its nationwide smart city initiative with the official activation of the QUBE Smart Locker at San Lorenzo Place Mall in Makati City on November 17, 2025. The launch represents QUBE's continued commitment to simplifying how Filipinos work, live, and play by integrating smart, secure, and user-centric technologies into everyday urban environments.

time to read

2 mins

December 1, 2025

Manila Bulletin

Marcos, VP urge Filipinos to protect dignity, fight for justice

Emphasizing Gat Andres Bonifacio's courage, nationalism, and unwavering fight against injustice, President Marcos urged the nation to draw inspiration from him in protecting their dignity and embracing their duties.

time to read

1 min

December 1, 2025

Manila Bulletin

SEC reforms boost biz setup despite dip in new firm count

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reported 43,185 new corporate registrations as of the end of October, reflecting sustained entrepreneurial activity despite a slight dip from the previous year.

time to read

1 min

December 1, 2025

Manila Bulletin

LTFRB braces for more passengers in December

As more people start traveling to and from the provinces for the holidays, the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) ordered all its regional offices to start preparing and implementing all the contingency measures to ensure passenger comfort and safety.

time to read

1 min

December 1, 2025

Manila Bulletin

Zaldy Co tells PBBM: Escudero pushed for ₱150-B insertion in 2025 budget

Former Ako Bicol Party-list Rep. Zaldy Co - in a letter to President Marcos that he recently shared to his Facebook followers - claimed that then-Senate President Francis \"Chiz\" Escudero aggressively pushed for the Senate's P150-billion insertion in the proposed 2025 national budget.

time to read

1 mins

December 1, 2025

Manila Bulletin

8 Cebu City officials charged in P200-M malversation case

Eleven persons, eight of them officials of the Cebu City government, have been charged with non-bailable offense of malversation of public funds involving P200 million paid to a garbage collector in 2021.

time to read

1 mins

December 1, 2025

Manila Bulletin

Manila Bulletin

Rhodessa M. Belen celebrates empowerment & leadership

Just days before gracefully passing on the illustrious title of Mrs. Asia Pacific Intercontinental 2024 Rhodessa Montano Belen found herself reflecting on a remarkable journey.

time to read

2 mins

December 1, 2025

Manila Bulletin

DOH plan to use solar energy in public hospitals hailed

Saying that government should lead the efforts in tapping renewable energy (RE), Abralone district Rep. JB Bernos has expressed his support for the Department of Health's (DOH) plan to use solar energy in public hospitals and other health facilities.

time to read

1 mins

December 1, 2025

Manila Bulletin

Over 1,000 poor families to receive houses, lots from gov't

More than 1,000 families in Iloilo, Laguna and Quezon province will be given the best Christmas gift this December from the national government.

time to read

1 min

December 1, 2025

Listen

Translate

Share

-
+

Change font size