Facebook Pixel Constance says sorry to groom gangs expert | Daily Record - newspaper - Magzter.comでこの記事を読む

試す - 無料

Constance says sorry to groom gangs expert

Daily Record

|

December 18, 2025

Justice Secretary says she contacted Baroness Jay

- BY PAUL HUTCHEON

JUSTICE Secretary Angela Constance made a “personal and direct" apology to a top expert on grooming gangs over claims she misrepresented her at Holyrood.

The veteran Nationalist told MSPs she said sorry to Professor Alexis Jay for her name being “bandied” about the parliament.

Constance survived a no confidence vote this week after claiming in September that Jay did not support further inquiries into child sexual abuse and exploitation. The SNP government has so far resisted an inquiry along the lines already set up for south of the Border.

Daily Record からのその他のストーリー

Listen

Translate

Share

-
+

Change font size