कोशिश गोल्ड - मुक्त
Palace satisfied over conduct of Nov. 30 rallies
Manila Bulletin
|December 2, 2025
Malacañang has expressed satisfaction over the conduct of the largely peaceful rallies in the country, reiterating the administration's commitment to uphold the citizen's right to freedom of expression and peaceful assembly.
Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Secretary Dave Gomez made the statement, following the Trillion Peso March on Sunday, Nov. 30.
"Well, so far natutuwa kami sa ating mga rallies. Nasabi na ng ibang tagapagsalita natin na ang administrasyon ay naniniwala sa freedom of expression at pinoprotektahan natin yung right ng ating mga mamamayan to peaceably assemble. At natutuwa nga kami na so far, peaceful yung ating mga rallies na nakikita (Well, so far we are pleased with our rallies. Our other spokespersons have already said that the administration believes in freedom of expression and that we protect our citizens' right to peaceably assemble. And we're satisfied that so far, the rallies we are seeing have been peaceful)," Gomez said in an interview over One News on Sunday.
यह कहानी Manila Bulletin के December 2, 2025 संस्करण से ली गई है।
हजारों चुनिंदा प्रीमियम कहानियों और 10,000 से अधिक पत्रिकाओं और समाचार पत्रों तक पहुंचने के लिए मैगज़्टर गोल्ड की सदस्यता लें।
क्या आप पहले से ही ग्राहक हैं? साइन इन करें
Manila Bulletin से और कहानियाँ
Manila Bulletin
Love month and the rising threat of online love scams
February is supposed to be the gentlest month of the year.
2 mins
February 16, 2026
Manila Bulletin
4 former Speakers to pay tribute to JDV at House memorial rites
Four former Speakers who made their mark during their respective terms at the House of Representatives will deliver eulogies for the late former Speaker Jose de Venecia Jr. in a memorial service scheduled Monday, Feb. 16.
3 mins
February 16, 2026
Manila Bulletin
More consultations pushed on DepEd's proposed trimester system; teachers raise concern
Senator Paolo “Bam” Aquino IV on Sunday, February 15 called for a comprehensive discussion on the Department of Education’s (DepEd) proposed transition to a trimester system.
3 mins
February 16, 2026
Manila Bulletin
DA slashes rice imports to protect local harvest
The Department of Agriculture (DA) will limit rice importation to around 300,000 metric tons (MT) for March and April, the lowest level in five years, as it seeks to protect farmers from the entry of cheaper imported rice during the harvest season.
2 mins
February 16, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Economists betting on BSP easing
The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) is expected to lower its benchmark interest rate by a quarter-point at its policy meeting on Thursday, Feb. 19, as economists bet on monetary relief to counter the sharp slowdown in economic momentum.
3 mins
February 16, 2026
Manila Bulletin
ASEAN to make economic growth inclusive for MSMES
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations' (ASEAN) private sector leadership this year will aim to bring the benefits of ASEAN economic growth to every citizen in the region.
2 mins
February 16, 2026
Manila Bulletin
BPI may launch more bond offers
A yala-led Bank of the PhilLippine Islands (BPI) is planning to increase the frequency of its fund-raising activities, potentially moving toward monthly bond issuances, after a P50 billion offering saw demand surge to 10 times the initial target.
1 min
February 16, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Succession planning in small businesses: Lessons from two inspiring journeys
Succession planning is often overlooked in small businesses, where day to day survivaland growthtakecenter stage.
3 mins
February 16, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Alden, Rayver, & Coach Jay set the dance floor on fire
It is never too late to dance.
3 mins
February 16, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Mandate PH home insurance-OECD
The Philippines must overhaul its domestic insurance framework to mandate home coverage and incentivize disaster-resilient construction, according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
1 mins
February 16, 2026
Listen
Translate
Change font size
