कोशिश गोल्ड - मुक्त
Slain doctor's family left with questions
George Herald
|George Herald
The Mossel Bay family of the murdered York High School alumnus Dr Nicholas Procter (39) said they have been kept in the dark regarding the investigation and court case, and had no idea the trial against the three accused of his murder was set to start last week.
Procter's mother, Margaret Vorster, and his grandmother, Jeannette Hoffe, who both live in Heiderand, Mossel Bay, said they have had to get updates from the local media regarding the court proceedings, and that the calls and WhatsApps to the prosecutor and the investigating officer on the case have largely gone unanswered.
Malcolm said he also learns through the media when the case is back in court and when it has been postponed.
Procter, an associate of the Nelanest Anaesthetic Association at Mediclinic Nelspruit, was found dead in a block of flats in Green Valley Estate, Mbombela, on the afternoon of 1 February 2024. According to Lowvelder reports, his hands and feet had been bound.
Procter was due to celebrate his 40th birthday later that month.
यह कहानी George Herald के George Herald संस्करण से ली गई है।
हजारों चुनिंदा प्रीमियम कहानियों और 10,000 से अधिक पत्रिकाओं और समाचार पत्रों तक पहुंचने के लिए मैगज़्टर गोल्ड की सदस्यता लें।
क्या आप पहले से ही ग्राहक हैं? साइन इन करें
George Herald से और कहानियाँ
George Herald
International teen pianist to play in George
The George Music Society invites all music lovers to its first concert for 2026.
1 min
George Herald
George Herald
High court rules against ANC with costs
The Western Cape High Court has ruled against the ANC in a case involving political campaign material, ordering the party to pay the George Municipality's legal costs.
1 mins
George Herald
George Herald
Glenwood House celebrates 20 years
This year, Glenwood House proudly celebrates 20 years of heart, heritage and excellence in education.
1 min
George Herald
George Herald
Low scores in SWD premier league
Die verdedigende kampioene, Union Stars I, het 'n nederlaag van 80 lopies gely in verlede naweek se SWD Premierliga-kompetisie teen hul Oudtshoorn-bure, die Harlequins Forces.
1 min
George Herald
George Herald
'No electricity increase without public input' - Mayor Johnson
No electricity tariff increases will be approved without a proper public participation process.
1 mins
George Herald
George Herald
Elderly man robbed at ATM
A 77-year-old man was robbed at an Absa ATM at the Heather Park Shopping Centre at about 18:00 on Tuesday 10 February.
1 min
George Herald
George Herald
Vermeende kabeldief loop sy rieme styf
Twee mans in 'n wit Opel-motor is op Woensdag 4 Februarie in Pacaltsdorp deur munisipale wetstoepassers voorgekeer en gesteelde koperkabels is na bewering in die motor gevind.
1 min
George Herald
George Herald
Michael Lindt op 'Die Groot Ontbyt'
Aanhangers van die plaaslike sanger, Michael Lindt, kan op Maandag 23 Februarie op Die Groot Ontbyt-televisieprogram op kykNET inskakel.
1 min
George Herald
George Herald
Garden Route Badgers women stumble again
It was another tough weekend for the Garden Route Badgers women's team after they suffered defeats in both the Hollywoodbets Pro50 and Pro20 matches against the DP World Lions at the Dobsonville Oval in Johannesburg.
1 min
George Herald
George Herald
Registrations now open for 2026 Nedbank Gravel Burn
Cycling enthusiasts may now register for the Nedbank Gravel Burn 2026, one of South Africa's most spectacular gravel riding adventures.
1 min
George Herald
Listen
Translate
Change font size
