कोशिश गोल्ड - मुक्त
SUSPECTS ABANDON BAIL
Daily Voice
|July 02, 2025
THE three men accused of murdering 16-year-old Chanelle Plaatjies have abandoned their bail application and will remain in custody until their next court appearance.
Keaton Johnson, 19, Bradley Mamani, 25, and Theodore Qatha, 31, appeared in the Paarl Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, facing charges relating to the brutal murder of the girl from Paarl East. Johnson was reportedly the teenager's boyfriend.
Plaatjies went missing on 14 May 2025. After a desperate two-week search by her family and community, her remains were discovered in a wooded area about a kilometre from her home. Her body had been buried in a shallow grave.
Murder
यह कहानी Daily Voice के July 02, 2025 संस्करण से ली गई है।
हजारों चुनिंदा प्रीमियम कहानियों और 10,000 से अधिक पत्रिकाओं और समाचार पत्रों तक पहुंचने के लिए मैगज़्टर गोल्ड की सदस्यता लें।
क्या आप पहले से ही ग्राहक हैं? साइन इन करें
Daily Voice से और कहानियाँ
Daily Voice
BAT v BALL
Bosch backs SA's giftige bowlers against India's geharde batters
1 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
'That's why we need a wall'
JP SMITH SAYS CRIME PROVES THE URGENT NEED FOR A FENCE
2 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR
Ruyerwacht bure at odds over alleged brothel in the area
2 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
PAUL SOEK'N ROL
Wrestler Logan challenges Bad Bunny to a WWE fight
2 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
MOULANA MURDERED
Pagad responds to call to action after Muslim holy man is shot 8 keer
2 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
SILVER FOX DIES
Legendary Worcester snake catcher Andre du Preez passes away after complications following a spider bite
2 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
EXCITED DOJA CAT 'FINALLY' COMING TO SA
MEOW: The star is heading to Mzansi
1 min
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
Liverpool ace is on the mend
LIVERPOOL manager Arne Slot said yesterday he believes striker Alexander Isak is in the “final stages of rehab” and could return by the end of next month to bolster the Reds’ push for Champions League qualification.
1 min
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
ART OF THE CHOKE?
Arsenal might miss out on title again
1 mins
February 20, 2026
Daily Voice
SA Shield on line for Sharks in URC derby
THE battle lines will be clearly drawn tomorrow at 2pm when the Lions and Sharks go head-to-head in their postponed round eight United Rugby Championship (URC) clash at Ellis Park, where a place in the top eight will be up for grabs.
1 min
February 20, 2026
Listen
Translate
Change font size
