The Blueberry News - Summer 2020
Get The Blueberry News along with 5,000+ other magazines
Try FREE for 7 days
Get The Blueberry News
- Magazine Details
- In this issue
Publisher:Central Florida Media Group LLC
Magazine Description: If your company is trying to market or build awareness of a brand, product or service to the Florida blueberry industry there is no better promotional vehicle for media than The Blueberry News.
Here are some reasons why…
• The Blueberry News is the only endorsed publication of the Florida Blueberry Growers Association (FBGA) and is delivered via the USPS to every member of the FBGA.
• Additionally, it is important that your message also reach the all-important “INTERESTED AUDIENCE.” It is for this purpose that The Blueberry News is also available for free at bulk distribution locations and agriculture related facilities throughout the state.
• You can find The Blueberry News on the University of Florida campus in agriculture related locations.
• The magazine can be found at ag extension offices in each of Florida’s 67 counties.
• IFAS has buildings statewide and you will find The Blueberry News magazine available for free in many of these locations.
• The Blueberry News can be picked up for free at 13 Research & Education Centers (REC) located throughout the state Florida Cooperative Extension Service offices, 6 research sites/demonstration units administered by RECs or academic departments and five locations with statewide undergraduate degree programs.
• The magazine can also be found for free at bulk distribution locations in participating Florida Farm Bureau offices statewide.
• The Blueberry News digital edition is also published on FloridaBluberrygrowers.com.
In this issue
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only