يحاول ذهب - حر
Bites by the beach: Grab's Dine Out rolls into Boracay
June 26 2025
|Manila Bulletin
With e-trikes, local flavors, and app-powered savings, Grab reimagines island dining for travelers and small businesses
On the sun-drenched shores of Boracay, a quiet shift is taking place. It begins not with sandcastles or surfboards, but with a green e-trike painted in Grab's signature color pulling up to your hotel. This is how Grab welcomed media guests into a new kind of dining experience, introducing its Dine Out feature on the island as part of a larger effort to bring tech-powered tourism into more corners of the Philippines.
For Grab, the campaign is more than a soft launch. "This is the first step in a larger partnership with the Department of Tourism," said CJ Lacsican, Grab Philippines' vice president for cities. "We are enabling local and international travelers to connect with the Philippines in richer, more seamless ways."
هذه القصة من طبعة June 26 2025 من Manila Bulletin.
اشترك في Magzter GOLD للوصول إلى آلاف القصص المتميزة المنسقة، وأكثر من 9000 مجلة وصحيفة.
هل أنت مشترك بالفعل؟ تسجيل الدخول
المزيد من القصص من Manila Bulletin
Manila Bulletin
Prolonged Iran war could hit PH hardest
Prolonged conflict in the Middle East would stretch the resources of oil importers like the Philippines and further hurt consumers already reeling from elevated prices, according to think tank Capital Economics.
2 mins
May 21, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Marcos to deliver speech at Japan parliament
President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. will deliver a speech to the Diet, Japan’s parliament, on May 28, it was learned on Wednesday, May 20.
1 mins
May 21, 2026
Manila Bulletin
SC denies Sen. Bato’s plea to stop ICC arrest
The Supreme Court on Wednesday, May 20, denied the plea of Senator Ronald “Bato” M. dela Rosa for a temporary restraining order (TRO) to prevent the execution by law enforcers of the arrest order issued against him by the International Criminal Court (ICC).
4 mins
May 21, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Maharlika income rises to ₱2.74B in ‘25
State-run Maharlika Investment Corp. (MIC), which manages the country’s first sovereign wealth fund (SWF), grew its total comprehensive income by 2.3 percent to ₱2.74 billion last year from 2.68 billion in 2024 as business income rose despite higher expenses.
2 mins
May 21, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Peso seen hitting ₱65:$1 level
The peso risks sinking to an all-time low of ₱65 against the United States (US) dollar over the next three years if the government maintains its passive stance toward escalating global tensions.
3 mins
May 21, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Charges recommended vs Aplasca, OSAA men over Senate gunfire
If policemen are prohibited from firing warning shots, then it follows that stricter rules and regulations govern non-law enforcement agencies that include the Senate’s Office of Sergeant-At-Arms (OSAA).
2 mins
May 21, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Pag-IBIG Fund net income rises 11% to Php. 16.772B in Q1 2026
Pag-IBIG Fund reported year-on-year growth in its net income for the first quarter of 2026, further strengthening its capacity to protect members’ savings, provide affordable home financing, and support more Filipino workers in their journey toward homeownership, top officials announced Tuesday, May 19, 2026.
2 mins
May 21, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Xi and Putin highlight their friendship and cooperation on energy and other issues
Russian President Vladimir Putin praised his close ties with Chinese leader Xi Jinping and said their countries are partners in trade and international affairs as they opened bilateral talks Wednesday on his trip to Beijing.
3 mins
May 21, 2026
Manila Bulletin
Over 141,000 jeepneys, UV Express units listed in fuel subsidy program
The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) has approved the inclusion of 141,724 units of passenger jeepneys and UV Express in the list of beneficiaries for the ₱10 per liter discount fuel subsidy program.
1 mins
May 21, 2026
Manila Bulletin
OVP receives impeachment court summons vs VP Sara
The Office of the Vice President (OVP) on Wednesday, May 20, confirmed that it had officially received the summons issued by the Senate sitting as an impeachment court in the case involving Vice President Sara Duterte.
2 mins
May 21, 2026
Listen
Translate
Change font size

