Autocar Professional Magazine - 1st Aug 2021
In this issue
Autocar Professional’s August 1 – and 400th – edition
August has dawned and with it an august issue too – Autocar Professional’s landmark 400th edition. Published every two weeks, India’s premier automotive B2B magazine has hit the 400-issue mark after 16 years and 8 months.
From the very first December 15, 2004 edition, with its cover story and exclusive interview with Suzuki Motor Corporation’s CEO Osamu Suzuki through to the latest August 1, 2021 issue, which incorporates the annual South India Special, Autocar Professional has carved a special niche for itself. It is today read by all stakeholders across the automotive value chain.
The 80-page August 1 issue is laden with exclusive interviews, special reports and plenty of analysis. Here’s some quick info:
- Hyundai Motor India’s SS Kim details the future growth roadmap.
- Daimler India CV MD & CEO, Satyakam Arya says M&HCV; demand is “back on track.”
- Ashok Leyland’s MD & CEO, Vipin Sondhi charts out the next growth drivers, including EVs.
- Guidance Tamil Nadu’s MD & CEO, Pooja Kulkarni on the response to the state’s EV Policy and more.
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor teams up with ACMA to teach the ‘Toyota Way’ to suppliers.
- Ather Energy CEO Tarun Mehta is confident that nearly 40% of India’s scooter market will go electric by 2025.
- TVS Srichakra expands global retail footprint to Europe with scooter tyres.
- TVS Auto Solutions’ business strategy revealed.’
- The latest on Valeo India and new-age mobility solution providers Log 9 Materials, Grinntech and EV start-up fund, Micelio.
Plus, plenty more to read including an exclusive interview with Maharashtra Industries Minister Subhash Desai, full details of the Maharashtra EV Policy.
Thank you for being an Autocar Professional reader.
Autocar Professional Magazine Description:
Publisher: Haymarket India
Autocar Professional is India’s leading automotive B2B fortnightly. Its in-depth analysis of the Indian automobile and components business is a must-read for industry personnel. It is circulated among key industry executives and decision-makers, and provides news, incisive interviews and accurate vehicle sales and production data. Its ability to spot and forecast trends has made it a strategic tool for auto professionals. The pages of Autocar Professional have emerged as a platform for the stakeholders of the Indian auto industry to showcase and share their ideas and vision.
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only