Business India Magazine - September 30 - October 11 2013
In this issue
Toughest Task in Tatas
The New team at Tata Steel faces unprecedented
Cloud over India-Eu fta
wns: poised to grow
Narayana Healthmost Valuable Cos
Business India Magazine Description:
Publisher: Business India Publications Ltd
Business India Magazine is a biweekly business magazine published by Business India Publications Pvt. Ltd. It is one of the leading business magazines in India, with a readership of over 1 million people.
The magazine was founded in 1974 by Arun Purie, a journalist and entrepreneur. It was originally published as a monthly magazine, but it was switched to a biweekly format in 1982.
Business India Magazine covers a wide range of business topics, including:
* Corporate news and analysis
* Industry trends and forecasts
* Financial markets and analysis
* Entrepreneurship and small business
* Management and leadership
* Technology and innovation
* Global business and economy
The magazine is known for its in-depth analysis and insightful commentary on the Indian business scene. It is also known for its coverage of emerging trends and new businesses.
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only