Investors India Magazine - July 2021
Investors India Magazine - July 2021
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read Investors India along with 8,000+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to Investors India
In this issue
From this month’s edition of Investors India, our readers will be delighted to know about the ongoing market trends and products to bet on. For investors interested in knowing what to do amid market correction., get the valuable advice from our expert our Mutual fund section. Most significantly, they can also read our Cover story ‘Happily, Retired Ever After’ to learn how to relish through retirement years by optimising asset allocation and avail utmost benefit thereafter. Also read our Lifestyle planning and learn how to attain your objectives and dreams by motivating yourself through self-talk.
1. General insurance industry is set to grow by 7 to 9% in CFY as per ICRA
Know The Watchouts Before Investing In Mid-Cap Mutual Funds
The mid-cap funds as a category has generated a return of nearly 75 per cent over the last year.
Happily, Retired Ever After: Optimising Asset Allocation for a Peaceful Retirement
There is an interesting dichotomy that exists among investors.
ENTER SMALL-CAP FUNDS WITH A LONG INVESTMENT HORIZON
Small-cap funds have enjoyed a very good run over the past year. The best performing fund has given a return of 177 per cent, while the category average return stands at 101 per cent (as of June 21, 2021). While investors may still enter these funds despite the massive run-up, they need to observe a few precautions.
BE WARY OF OVERPAYING IN AN IPO
The primary market has been strong in recent months owing to bullish sentiment in the secondary market. Promoters have been taking advantage of these conditions to list their companies.
Stock market sensing correction? Here is what equity mutual fund investors may do now
The stock market indices, Nifty 50 and Sensex 30 are at an all-time high. With valuations becoming expensive, a dip in the stock prices may be expected. Also, with the shadow of Covid-19 receding and economies opening up globally, there could be new challenges to face for the markets.
Nimesh Chandan is Head – Investments Equity at Canara Robeco Asset Management
PROFILE: Nimesh Chandan is Head – Investments Equity at Canara Robeco Asset Management, a joint venture between Canara Bank, India and Robeco Group, Netherlands which is now a part of ORI Corporation, Japan.
Learn the Magic of Self-Talk
Investors India Magazine Description:
Publisher: Bajaj Capital L.
Investors India Magazine is a monthly magazine published by Bajaj Capital, a leading financial services company in India. The magazine is aimed at investors of all levels, from beginners to experienced investors.
It covers a wide range of topics related to investing, including:
* Investment strategies and advice: The magazine features articles on different investment strategies and advice on how to choose the right investments for your individual needs and goals.
* Market analysis and trends: The magazine provides in-depth analysis of the Indian financial markets and the latest trends that investors need to be aware of.
* Company profiles and stock recommendations: The magazine profiles different companies and provides stock recommendations to help investors make informed investment decisions.
* Mutual fund analysis and recommendations: The magazine analyzes different mutual funds and provides recommendations to help investors choose the right mutual funds for their investment goals.
* Financial planning and retirement planning: The magazine covers topics related to financial planning and retirement planning to help investors achieve their financial goals.
Investors India Magazine is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about investing and make informed investment decisions. Subscribe today and start your journey to a more secure financial future!
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only