Last updated January 7, 2015
Welcome to Magzter, the world's largest and fastest growing self-service digital magazine store and Newsstand!
Access to, browsing and use of the Magzter website, Internet services and mobile device apps ("App") are subject to the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms"). Please read these Terms carefully. Creating an account with Magzter ("we", "us") or otherwise using any Magzter or Magzter related service or App will signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. These Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Magzter Inc. and affiliates. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Service. THESE TERMS CONTAIN WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF MAGZTER, SO PLEASE READ THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY. Magzter reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to the website, service or Magzter related app, if you do not comply with this agreement. The Magzter website, Internet services and mobile device apps collectively constitute the "Service". This Service is owned and operated by Magzter Inc. The Service includes the website www.magzter.com and the App that provides you the capability to order, subscribe to and receive the delivery of various magazines, books, news and magazine and publication related content (collectively known as "Publications") and to have these digital versions of the Publications delivered to you.
- 1. Certain portions of the Service are available only to individuals who have registered with and obtained a password from Magzter. By registering with Magzter, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age. While registering with Magzter, you should provide true and accurate data which includes that of your geographical location, personal details, billing information, etc. The accountability for maintaining and updating this data lies solely with you. Magzter reserves the right for terminating the account for untrue or inaccurate data at any time if found or proved. The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account information rests entirely with you. You agree to immediately notify Magzter of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- 2. You will maintain and promptly update that information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, including the selection and use of all content and services.
- 3. Without prior written or authorised permission from Magzter, you should not modify, copy, distribute or sell any content obtained from Magzter as everything published here is the proprietary property of Magzter or its licensors. As such unauthorised use may also violate applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws, Magzter strictly prohibits these and will terminate your access and account if any such illegal activity is proved or detected. You should also stand liable for the damages caused by these unauthorised activities. Except as permitted by the Publication's lawful owner, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading Publications accessed through the Service. Except as explicitly required under copyright law or permitted by the features of the Service you may not modify, reverse engineer, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way commercially exploit or provide to a third party the content of the App, the Publications, or any portion of them without the express permission of Magzter and the owner of such content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Magzter or Magzter's licensors
- 4. Magzter reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at any time in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, based upon any activity by a subscriber in violation of these Terms or applicable law.
- 5. You agree not to misrepresent geographical locations, use proxies, use IP spoofing or by any other means to hide the origin of any message you send or purchase you make through the service. You agree not to pretend as any other individual or identity.
- 6. The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Magzter from its offices within the United States of America. If you access the Service from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws that apply to you. You agree that you will not use the Service or any Publications accessed through the Service in any country or in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
- 7. Magzter reserves all rights to monitor the content published and inputted by you for the purpose of determining whether you are compliant with these terms and conditions and other operating rules determined by Magzter. Magzter has the right to take decisions about the content and delete them at its own will.
- 8. Magzter is a distributor and NOT a publisher of the Publications and so Magzter has no editorial control over the content, including opinions, advice, statements, services, offers etc., that is represented in the magazines. So Magzter will not take responsibility for the accuracy or the reliability for any information or facts provided therein or that is made available through the service, by anyone other than authorised Magzter employees who are acting on their official capacities. Accordingly, we have no editorial control over the Publications. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including those made in Publications offered by the Service, are those of the respective author(s) or publisher(s) and not of Magzter. Magzter will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Service or from the Publications. The Service may contain links to other Internet sites and third-party resources and Magzter does not assume any responsibility or liability for communications or materials available at such linked sites. These links are provided for your convenience only. You are solely responsible for understanding any terms and conditions that may apply when you visit or place an order through a third-party site.
- 9. Magzter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that Magzter shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- 10. THE SERVICE AND ALL PUBLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MAGZTER, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER MAGZTER NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS OR AGENTS, MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THAT MAY BE CONTAINED IN THE PUBLICATIONS WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PUBLICATIONS OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTIVITY AND YOUR DEVICE. MAGZTER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY TO DOWNLOAD CONTENT. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MAGZTER OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- 11. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER MAGZTER NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS LICENSORS, OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF MAGZTER FOR CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR PUBLICATIONS OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO MAGZTER FOR THE PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR PUBLICATION GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. You agree to defend Magzter, its employees and its affiliates from all claims, demands, actions, damages, costs and liabilities arising out of your use or misuse of the Service.
- 12. All sales related taxes will be paid by the user as per the taxation norms that may change from time to time based on location of the user. All pricing and tax on the Apple iTunes App will be governed by Apple's iTunes Terms and Conditions.
- 13. Your satisfaction is very important to us. However all sales are final and no refunds in full or in part will be issued to you.
- 14. All subscriptions bought through Magzter are auto renewable. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- 15. "Magzter", “Magzter.com”, “Magzter GOLD”, “Magzter Gold Lite" and all other related words and domain names are the trademarks and the property of Magzter Inc. All other trademarks, logos, company names etc., are the property of their respective owners.
These Terms and Conditions and the other rules, guidelines, licenses and disclaimers posted on the Service (on the Magzter website or Magzter Apps constitute the entire agreement between Magzter and you with respect to your use of the Service and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of New York.
From time to time, Magzter may revise these Terms and Conditions to keep them up to date with Magzter products and services. Please refer to the Magzter website and Magzter Apps periodically for any changes. The update date first written above is used to alert you to recent modifications. Your access or use of the Service subsequent to such an update will signify your assent to be bound by such changes.
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org