11 Keys To Internalize Your Spiritually-Transformative Experience
Congratulations! If you are reading this article:
1. You or a loved one have had a spiritually transformative experience, and/or
2. You are open-minded and curious
What is a spiritually-transformative experience or STE? It’s a transcendent event that can inspire your beliefs and behavior for the better. Descriptions of it may vary depending upon your religion, culture, etc. but synonymous phrases include:
1. awakening to a greater reality
2. seeing the Light
3. knowing that energy cannot be destroyed, but only change form
4. being saved
5. realizing the great news that sets you free
6. seeing with your inner heart as well as your physical eyes
7. activating your upper chakras
8. being born again
9. seeing with your third/spiritual eye
10. becoming enlightened
11. realizing there is more to life than meets the eye
12. knowing you are one with God/Source Energy/Life right now and always
What causes an STE? It can be triggered in different ways; there might be one big cause or a number of smaller ones that culminate in an STE. Possibilities include:
1. near-death experience (NDE)
2. after-death contact (ADC)
3. out-of-body experience (OBE)
4. exposure to violence or catastrophe 5. the birth of a loved one
6. the death of a loved one—person or pet—especially a child
7. an overwhelmingly beautiful nature scene such as sunset, stars, water
8. centering practices such as meditation, chanting, sacred dance
9. knowing the collective afterlife evidence
10. studying enlightening spiritual/religious teachings
11. prudent use of entheogens (consciousness-altering plants)
12. having loving, intelligent and aware parents or other caretakers
13. being an “old” or advanced soul and never forgetting “the big picture”
In short, “when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.” Any experience can be the final piece of the puzzle that helps you awaken to life’s magnificence.
The keys to internalizing your STE—so these benefits deeply become an integral part of your beliefs and very being—include:
Continue reading your story on the app
Continue reading your story in the magazine
What's Your Anchor?
My nephew JoJo’s boat race across the Atlantic Ocean became a metaphor for what had been thrust upon all of us in 2020 with the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic.
WHEN YOU DON'T HIT THE JACKPOT
We all have different lessons at different times, and prosperity might not be up for you right now.
Are you longing for that experience of innocence and awe that may now seem hidden behind masks and walls?
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
Hypnosis is a way to empower yourself to have the life that you truly want.
The Ripple Effect
We may not always reach the multitudes, but we each can follow our inner calling and do our best.
Get ready to walk into the life of your own making.
No Turning Back
How I took my power back and transformed my life in the midst of chaos and addiction.
Focus on Eye Health
Treating macular degeneration and vision problems with Eastern medicine and acupuncture.
Who Will You Be?
Identity is a version of reality we experience according to the vision we are using.
Inside Your Bubble
Your Bubble is an organic energetic imprint of how YOU are seen, and how you project—inwardly and outwardly—to the world.