1. Potted Flocked Arctic Fir, 4.5' tree features Realife PE branch tips and 70 clear lights. Visit puleointl.com for where to buy.
2. Kantha Joy pillow, handmade in India by artisans from vintage and upcycled sari fabrics, so each is one-of-a-kind, 19 L x 18 H, $65.00. Visit vivaterra.com.
3. Red pitcher made of glass with a scalloped rim by Mosser, 26-oz capacity, made in America, $88. Visit longaberger.com.
4. Pewter Santa on horse, made by one family in Germany since 1796, hand-cast in slate engraved molds, handpainted on both sides, measures 4⅞ W x 4½ H, $150. Visit scullyandscully.com.
5. Honey Amber Arlington goblet, 3.5 D x 7 H, 10 oz, made in America, dishwasher safe, $24. Visit longaberger.com.
Continue reading your story on the app
Continue reading your story in the magazine
Splendid Summer's in Newport
A peek at how the residents of Newport, Rhode Island, spend their summer seasons
Smells Like Success
How a passion for candles turned into a flourishing small business
A dreamy seaside cottage with a candy-colored interior and a sweeping, ocean-facing deck strikes the perfect balance between fun and functionality.
Beach Town Bungalow
How to add seaside sophistication to a coastal cottage
A Cottage of Many Colors
Daisy Cottage's décor is as bright and cheerful as its name.
COZY COUNTRYSIDE COTTAGE
A creative blogger and Instagrammer shares her life lived in an enchanted English country cottage.
Grow Your Cottage Charm
Here's some expert advice on planting seasonal gardens for year-round display, indoors and out
Simple ways to give "builder beige" bathrooms new personality
Cottage Life on the Lake
A dreamy waterside cottage is full of clean lines, bright colors and natural materials that add interest ... without chaos.
Colorful Creations in Louisville, Kentucky
How one woman pours her artistic talents into her business and home