Kate Middleton's new message to tennis lovers after Wimbledon's cancellation
Newstracklive|July 01, 2020

The impact of the coronavirus which is causing havoc across the country is also affecting the sports world. The 2020 Wimbledon tournament had to be cancelled due to the Coronavirus. Now Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton has given a beautiful message to tennis lovers through a video. The said the video is posted on the official page of Wimbledon.

According to the information in which 38-year-old Kate was addressing, it had been 350 days, 14 hours and 12 minutes since the ball was hit on the court of Wimbledon. For years you have been supporting it, that's why it became historic.

While addressing tennis lovers, Kate said that it doesn't matter if the time of day is not here. No one should be named on the scoreboard. let it Rain. Things have changed a lot, but we will spend our time until we come back to these seats again and do not celebrate. Therefore, when the right time comes, the gate will open. We will come back. It will be worth the wait.

Union Sports Minister says, 'FIFA U17 women's world cup will boost Indian economy '

Kohli's big statement on Doctor's Day, says, 'We should celebrate it daily'

Kohli considers 'Adelaide Test match' as 'Milestone in Journey'