• 375 grams prawns
• 25mL all purpose cream
• salt and pepper, to taste
• olive oil
• 2 ½ tablespoons white onion, minced
• 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, chopped
• 2 ½ tablespoons celery, chopped
• 1 tablespoon crab fat
• 3 ¼ grams crab meat
• ½ cup Japanese mayo
• ½ cup guacamole
• 12 pieces nori (8 whole, 4 cut in half)
• 2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped
• ½ piece lemon
1. Clean, peel, and devein prawns. In a food processor, add prawns and all purpose cream, season with salt and pepper. Blend into a smooth paste.
2. Move prawn mixture into a mixing bowl, cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
3. In a skillet, add olive oil. Sauté in order: onion, garlic, red bell pepper, celery, crab fat. Sauté for at least 5 minutes then add coriander and 2 tablespoons Japanese mayo. Season with lemon, salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. On the half nori sheets, spread crab mixture thinly on the lower end. Start rolling and seal with a dab of water. Repeat the process until all the half nori sheets have been rolled. Set aside.
5. Remove prawn mixture from the chiller then spread evenl