What is your approach to initiate new plans in higher education sector of Rajasthan?
I wish to initiate innovations and reforms with the resources available in the system without any complaint about lacking of resources. I am fortunate that I am dealing with three components of education that are College, School, Sanskrit education, therefore I always try to link innovations and reform with the students and youth studying in schools and colleges. That is the reason why I initiated the Bal Sabha programme in school education which I conceived almost one and a half-decade ago. This idea has now flourished across the state with the full support of government departments and the public. This program is aiming to assure the holistic development of children involving the community, especially parents to watch over the performance of Institutions and receiving by their wards. Similarly in college education, I am focusing on a multifold task to create vibrations among higher education Institution such as:
• Fixing on students welfare centric programs
• Promoting an environment for quality education
• Involving community through alumni meet
• Increasing faculty members to contribute their best for the excellence of Institution
• Focusing on better infrastructure and faculty in colleges