WOMAN'S OWN|June 01, 2020
YOUR SOCIAL LIFE
- Attending a party alone is my idea of hell
- I get jealous if my friends post photos of themselves online
- I’m worried I don’t know much about politics/arts/world affairs
- When I meet someone, I worry they'll find me boring
- If I haven’t seen a friend in ages, I worry we’re drifting apart
Ticked three or more?
Other people tend to make you feel inadequate. Try taking the focus off yourself and listen to what people have to say – really pay attention, it can blitz your own anxieties. Also, if social media gives you anxiety, simply reduce the time you spend on it. Remember, people only post the good stuff online.
YOUR LOVE LIFE
You can read up to 3 premium stories before you subscribe to Magzter GOLD
Log in, if you are already a subscriber
Get unlimited access to thousands of curated premium stories and 5,000+ magazines
READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE
June 01, 2020