A healthy, elegant dish for an intimate dinner party
1. Make the dressing first and complete the rest of the preparation.
2. Next, make the warm potato salad.
3. While it is cooling, grill the fish.
4. Can be served family style, on a platter or plated individually.
1. Blanch the asparagus for 30 seconds in rapidly boiling salted water and cool down rapidly in ice water, then drain. Set aside.
2. Coat the potatoes in a little olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in an oven at 200°C until tender, not overcooked (they will continue to cook after removed from the oven).
3. Remove tray from the oven, add mushrooms and cook for a further five minutes.
You can read up to 3 premium stories before you subscribe to Magzter GOLD
Log in, if you are already a subscriber
Get unlimited access to thousands of curated premium stories, newspapers and 5,000+ magazines
READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE