Tottenham Hotspur Publications|Spurs v Manchester United (rescheduled match)
1. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Steven: “I pray. I take a shower, then I brush my teeth.”
2. What keeps you going through the bad times?
Steven: “I have a good family behind me, so it would be them. They moved over here and live with me.”
3. How do you like your eggs?
Steven: “An omelette, but plain; nothing in it.”
4. Do you have a nickname?
5. What’s the best piece of advice you have been given?
Steven: “Enjoy life. Do whatever you want. They say ‘life is short’, so you have to enjoy your time. Life is not only about playing football.”
6. What’s your favourite sandwich?
Steven: “I don’t eat sandwiches. I don’t eat much bread, but sometimes I’ll have toast, most of the time with honey.”
You can read up to 3 premium stories before you subscribe to Magzter GOLD
Log in, if you are already a subscriber
Get unlimited access to thousands of curated premium stories and 5,000+ magazines
READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE
Spurs v Manchester United (rescheduled match)