Competition from peers, long office hours, and perpetual traffic jams – the everyday story of an office-goer. After all, how much more can we do to fight these? Challenges have become a part of our day-to-day life at work and stress is a common household name. in the newspaper, on the TV and the web, you come across a million stress-management advertisements daily.
ADVANTAGES OF YOGA AT DESK:
1. If you are feeling dull, yoga can help to charge you quickly.
2. Practicing yoga in a group at work builds synergy in the team.
3. Yoga can keep stress at bay.
4. Yoga stretches help to loosen up tensed body parts.
5. Yoga can help reduce the anxiety quotient.
6. Yoga improves flexibility, not just at the physical, but also at the emotional and mental levels – you find it easier to accept different personalities at workplace and in different situations.
7. Meditation helps you stay fresh throughout the day.
Each time there is an issue at office (your boss talking rudely to you, a co-worker bossing around or another colleague behaving irresponsibly), we keep reminding ourselves to relax. After all, why should we crib over something, which gives bread and butter? At the end of the day, the fact remains that we just can’t relax! We know that facing these challenges with a calm and composed mind can give us faster, more effective solutions. But, where do we get this peaceful mind?
You can read up to 3 premium stories before you subscribe to Magzter GOLD
Log in, if you are already a subscriber
Get unlimited access to thousands of curated premium stories and 5,000+ magazines
READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE