Untouchable Magazine|Issue 14: Sonna Rele The Bad Bitch
1. What’s the latest project you’ve been working on?
I’m ready for 2020. I am working on an independent film called “The Neutral Zone” where I play a nerd doctor named Evan. I have my next issue of the magazine already in the works with some dope names. I am working on some new music that I plan to release in 2020. And last but not least I am working on my movie “The life of a Young Star” where I will take people of a journey of my life from rapping to red carpets to me smoking and chilling with my celebrities friends.
2. Has their been anyone in your life that has been an inspiration to you? If so Why?
I grew up with no mom and no dad so my only inspiration was music and football at the time. Whoever music I listened to at that time was my inspiration. If I was bumping Biggie he was my inspiration. If I was playing Diddy he was my inspiration. Music inspired me to be who I am today.
3. What keeps you motivated on a daily basis?
Waking up everyday seeing what I did the day before then seeing the impact it made over time.
4. What are a few things most people don’t know about you?
1. I have my Bachelors degree in Business Management.
2. I love the Hershey’s cookie N crème bar
3. I used to stutter bad when I was a kid
5) How has your life changed since you’ve become more well known and more in the public eye?
You can read up to 3 premium stories before you subscribe to Magzter GOLD
Log in, if you are already a subscriber
Get unlimited access to thousands of curated premium stories and 5,000+ magazines
READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE
Issue 14: Sonna Rele The Bad Bitch