Add a touch of whimsy or elegance to your Christmas tree this year. It all depends on your fabric selection.
Materials given make 2 ornaments.
• 10" x 16" rectangle red felted wool (or wool felt)
• 40" length 3/8"-wide sheer red ribbon
• White, red, yellow and green embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Polyester fiber fill
• Template material
• Basic sewing tools and supplies
COMPLETING THE ORNAMENT
Refer to the Placement Diagram throughout.
1. Use the bird motif patterns given to make templates for the body and wing pieces.
Continue Reading with Magzter GOLD
Log-in, if you are already a subscriber
Get unlimited access to thousands of curated premium stories and 5,000+ magazines
READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE