Darice Core’dinations Premium cardstock: white 110 lb., black
- Strathmore watercolor paper
- Honey Bee Stamps: Zen Bouquet, Bless Your Heart
- Ranger Archival jet black ink pad
- Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: yellow (050), bright yellow (052), turquoise green (042), light blue (036), wine red (024), olive green (043), yellow green (053)
- Honey Bee Stamps Bless Your Heart dies (#HBDS-21)
- Die-cutting machine
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI stamp-positioning tool
- Small paintbrush
- 5/8-inch-wide washi tape
- Therm O Web iCraft: double-sided tape, clear-drying liquid glue
1. Form a 51/2x 41/4-inch card from white cardstock. Cut a 51/2x 41/4-inch piece of black cardstock; adhere to card.
2. Cut a 51/4x 4-inch piece of watercolor paper. Attach a length of washi tape across panel 7/8 inch above bottom edge.
3. Stamp bouquet onto panel; remove washi tape.
4. Color image with markers and use paintbrush and water to blend colors as desired.
5. Stamp “YOU” onto panel as shown.
6. Die-cut “bless” from black cardstock three times; layer and glue pieces together with liquid adhesive. Adhere to panel.
You can read up to 3 premium stories before you subscribe to Magzter GOLD
Log in, if you are already a subscriber
Get unlimited access to thousands of curated premium stories, newspapers and 5,000+ magazines
READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE