Alternative Medicine|January/February 2020
THE PALEO DIET IS BUILT ON A FEW BASIC FOOD GROUPS:
• Lean meats—preferably organic and grass-fed
• Seafood—wild-caught, sustainable
• Fresh fruits and vegetables again, organic is best
• Healthy fats- these come from olives, nuts & seeds, fish oil and those grass-fed meats mentioned above
WHY CHOOSE A PALEO LIFESTYLE?
By following a paleo diet, you are choosing to eat nutrient-dense, whole foods that will get your body in optimal health. In addition to eating a healthy nutritious diet, paleo living also includes overall wellness. For example, exercising regularly and getting enough sleep, which is both very important!
WHAT YOU WON’T BE EATING OR DRINKING…
• Dairy (cheese, milk)
• Grains & legumes of any kind, even those that are gluten-free
• Processed foods, which includes sugar
You can read up to 3 premium stories before you subscribe to Magzter GOLD
Log in, if you are already a subscriber
Get unlimited access to thousands of curated premium stories and 5,000+ magazines
READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE