In Your Teens!
- Don’t count calories when you eat. Instead, burn them all out with as much physical activity as you can.
- Avoid skipping meals, especially breakfast – this could cause obesity and other issues that plague you long after you leave your teens.
- Resist the urge to eat processed or fast foods more than twice or thrice a week. Instead, opt for fresh juice over-sweetened colas, homemade cutlets over burgers, and so on. Switch to popcorn as a snack, which is healthier than other foods outside.
- Nutrients like calcium, phosphorous, and vitamins are all important since your body is still developing. Full-fat dairy, fruits, and vegetables (even the starchy ones!) and whole grains are all ideals for teens.
- Body image issues can cause you to fad diet, and go on diets without being adequately educated. As long as you’re healthy, accept your shape and size and don’t fall for weight loss marketing gimmicks!
In Your 20s!
You can read up to 3 premium stories before you subscribe to Magzter GOLD
Log in, if you are already a subscriber
Get unlimited access to thousands of curated premium stories and 5,000+ magazines
READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE