SERVES: 8 to 10
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
1. Bring the water to a boil in a thick-bottomed pan over a medium-high flame. Add one tablespoon ghee and the salt.
2. Add the rava to the boiling water, and mix well.
3. Remove from the flame, and set aside for 10 minutes.
4. Add a little cold water to the mixture and stir for 10 minutes until it achieves a dough-like consistency.
5. Divide the dough into portions and roll each out like a round chapati.
6. Heat a little of the remaining ghee in a skillet and roast each bhakri on both sides until done.
You can read upto 3 premium stories before you subscribe to Magzter GOLD
Log-in, if you are already a subscriber
Get unlimited access to thousands of curated premium stories and 5,000+ magazines
READ THE ENTIRE ISSUE
March 24, 2020