Barbie has been around for more than 50 years and is arguably the biggest girl’s toy brand in the world. Barbie magazine teaches young girls that they can aspire to be whatever they want to be. Barbie promotes the values of kindness, friendship and dedication – and Barbie magazine reflects this. With lots of educational stories, activities and games, it keeps girls, aged 3 to 10, busy for hours and also encourages parent-child interaction.
• Exciting stories featuring Barbie and her friends every month
• Previews about upcoming Barbie movies
• Competitions and giveaways
• Letters page allows little girls to write to their favourite character and get responses
• Loads of activities to keep little girls entertained