Filmfare Magazine - June 2022
Filmfare Magazine - June 2022
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read Filmfare along with 8,000+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to Filmfare
1 Year $5.99
In this issue
Actresses today have not only ventured into film production but also have been funding startups. They’re investing in everything from clothing lines, beauty products to yoghurt. Actresses like Anushka Sharma, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif and others are successful entrepreneurs as well. Read the Filmfare’s June e-magazine to know more about these multitasking divas. Download your copy now!
Tanisha Bhattacharya chats with model-turned actor Namrata Sheth, who has found praise for her work in Guilty Minds
Kiss & tell
Tanisha Bhattacharya meets Anya Singh, who is making waves with the OTT show Never Kiss Your Best Friend
Manish Malhotra Remains As Gung-ho As Ever Over Style And Fashion
Manish Malhotra remains as gung-ho as ever over style and fashion after 30 years as he was when he was starting out, finds Mayukh Mjumdar
Meet The Actresses Who Are Also Entrepreneurs
Devesh Sharma Profiles The Contemporary Actresses Who Are Also Successful Entrepreneurs
Alia Bhatt Tells It Like It Is
Alia Bhatt talks about her role in Gangubai Kathiawadi and more in a candid chat with Mayukh Majumdar
JITESH PILLAAI INTERVIEWS SAMANTHA RUTH PRABHU, THE SOUTH SENSATION WHO'S ALL IN THE NEWS THESE DAYS
JITESH PILLAAI CHATS WITH NAWAZUDDIN SIDDIQUI, WHO HAS MADE A HABIT OF GIVING HIS UNIQUE TOUCH TO ALL HIS ROLES
TICK TICK BOOM!
RAM MADHVANI'S DHAMAKA WAS LARGELY APPRECIATED BY THE MASSES. ANALITA SETH TALKS TO THE AD-FILMMAKER TURNED DIRECTOR ABOUT WHAT GETS HIS CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING
THE LAST SHOWMAN
Subhash Ghai recently made a comeback with a small film called 36 Farmhouse. Analita Seth interviews the showman
Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn - these stars have ruled for three decades now.
Filmfare Magazine Description:
Publisher: Worldwide Media
Filmfare is an Indian English-language monthly magazine published by Worldwide Media. It is the oldest and most popular entertainment magazine in India. Filmfare was founded in 1952. The magazine originally focused on the Hindi film industry, but it has since expanded to cover all aspects of Indian entertainment, including Bollywood, regional cinema, television, music, and fashion.
Filmfare is known for its annual Filmfare Awards, which are considered to be the most prestigious awards in Indian cinema. The magazine also publishes a number of other annual supplements, including the Filmfare Style and Glamour Awards and the Filmfare Power List.
In every issue, you'll find:
* The latest news and gossip from Bollywood: From who's dating who to who's winning awards, Filmfare keeps you up-to-date on all things Bollywood.
* In-depth interviews with your favourite stars: Filmfare's interviews are the best way to get to know your favourite stars on a personal level.
* Behind-the-scenes coverage of your favourite films: Filmfare takes you behind the scenes of your favourite films, from the sets to the premieres.
* Features on the latest trends in fashion and beauty: Filmfare is your go-to source for the latest fashion and beauty trends.
* Competitions and giveaways: Filmfare gives you the chance to win prizes and meet your favourite stars.
Filmfare is a must-read for any fan of Indian cinema.
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only