NEXT IAS Current Affairs Magazine - November 2023
NEXT IAS Current Affairs Magazine - November 2023
Go Unlimited with Magzter GOLD
Read NEXT IAS Current Affairs along with 8,000+ other magazines & newspapers with just one subscription View catalog
1 Month $9.99
Subscribe only to NEXT IAS Current Affairs
1 Year $7.99
In this issue
The November 2023 Issue of the Next IAS Current Affairs Magazine has comprehensive coverage of all the topics from current affairs neatly categorized into major sections like Economy, International Issues, Polity & Governance, and so on.
Cover Story articles in our magazine provide macro coverage of the entire syllabus judicially divided into different themes. It intends to build conceptual understanding of aspirants by making it all-encompassing, incorporating different views and reasoned arguments in favour of or against a position, idea or development relevant for UPSC-CSE. They are typically handled by subject-area experts who can bring in-depth knowledge to a topic.
Feature articles cover a wider spectrum of information by catering different sectors and provides microanalysis of important news which are objective, and impartial. The ulterior motive of feature articles is to provide food for thought to aspirants on current affairs related developments.
In-shorts section of the magazine incorporates information, which is important for both Mains and Prelims. They are specially curated information covering important points from different news sources, compiled by Team NEXTIAS to suit the demands of the ever-changing and evolving nature of UPSC-CSE.
Miscellaneous are to the point, crisp and short notes on different topics pertaining to Current Affairs. The idea is to help the reader in reaching to the main points of a topic quickly.
The Magazine is designed for the needs of the students who are preparing for UPSC Civil Services Examinations. However, it is also helpful for Engineering Services Examinations, Banking Examinations and other Government or Public Sector Enterprises examinations.
Appointment Of Judges
Controversy surrounding the elevation of K.M. Joseph to Supreme Court has raised bigger questions on appointment of judges and executive-judiciary relations.
In April 2018, the US, UK and France launched strikes on Syria for the apparent use of chemical weapons by President Bashar al-Assad’s forces in the town of Douma.
From 2 to 3 May 2018, high-velocity dust storms swept across parts of North India and killed atleast 125 people and injured over 200.
In February 2018, Richard Branson’s Virgin Hyperloop One signed an agreement with the Maharashtra government to build an Hyperloop between Mumbai and Pune to reduce travelling time.
Second International Yoga Day
On 21st June, 2016, Hundreds of thousands across the globe observed Second International Yoga day and practiced the ancient Indian gift to the world. Observation of the International Yoga Day removed all barriers of caste, creed, gender, religion, nationalities and orientation.
China's 'Debt-Trap Diplomacy'
In May 2018, scholars of the Harvard Kennedy School released a report written for the U.S. State Department on China’s ‘Debt-trap Diplomacy’.
Kim Jong-un became the first North Korean leader to set foot in South Korea when he met South Korean President Moon Jae-in on April 27.
During the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics at Pyongyang, 1218 drone swarm made dynamic aerial caricatures depicting a gyrating snowboarder, Olympic insignia, etc.
NEXT IAS Current Affairs Magazine Description:
Publisher: MADE EASY PUBLICATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
NEXT IAS Current Affairs Magazine is a monthly magazine published by Made Easy Publications in India. It is a leading current affairs magazine for UPSC Civil Services Exam aspirants. The magazine covers a wide range of topics related to current affairs, including politics, economy, society, culture, and international relations. The magazine is known for its in-depth coverage of current events and its analysis of complex issues in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
NEXT IAS Current Affairs Magazine features a variety of content, including:
* Cover Story: The cover story of each issue of NEXT IAS Current Affairs Magazine is dedicated to a specific topic related to current affairs. The cover story is typically written by a leading expert in the field and provides readers with in-depth analysis and recommendations.
* Featured Articles: The featured articles in NEXT IAS Current Affairs Magazine cover a wide range of topics related to current affairs, including national and international news, government policies, economic trends, and social issues. The featured articles are written by experienced journalists and analysts and provide readers with valuable insights into current events.
* Editorials: The editorials in NEXT IAS Current Affairs Magazine provide readers with the magazine's perspective on important current events. The editorials are written by the magazine's editors and are known for their critical and independent analysis.
* Q&A: The Q&A section of NEXT IAS Current Affairs Magazine provides readers with the opportunity to ask questions about current affairs to the magazine's experts. The questions and answers are published in the magazine and provide readers with valuable insights into how to prepare for the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
NEXT IAS Current Affairs Magazine is a valuable resource for any UPSC Civil Services Exam aspirant. It provides readers with the information and insights they need to prepare for the exam effectively.
- Cancel Anytime [ No Commitments ]
- Digital Only