Highlights of Business Today 08th September 2019, issue:
The latest issue of Business Today carries a cover story on India’s Best SMEs.
• Small and Medium Enterprises that have shown outstanding performance despite tough times. To know more read India’s Best SMEs.
• The government and other lenders, including fintech firms, need to be more aggressive in MSME lending. Find out more at Small Steps To A Big Gain.
• SMEs continue to navigate choppy waters with the help of technology and government initiatives. To know more read Beating The Odds.
• The automobile industry is in the middle of an unprecedented slowdown. With companies beginning to lay off workers, the worst is yet to come. Read more at In Reverse Gear.
• Abrogation of Articles 370 and 35A might excite investors, but for real investments to come in, Jammu and Kashmir regions will need major infrastructure buildup. Find out more at Far From Reality.
• How new CEO Ravneet Gill is managing troubles at the new-generation Yes Bank, where there is no end to asset quality surprises and capital levels are inadequate for future growth. To know more read The Fire Fighter.
All this and much more in the September 8, 2019 issue of Business Today. So buy now!